Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

Opinions on best looking heavy armor styles?

Swainburg
Swainburg
✭✭
It can be a single uniform style across all pieces, or combined with other pieces to look even better. I remember an old favorite of mine (before max vet levels) was breton helm, imperial shoulders, redguard chest, and really any good looking hands legs belt shoes.

I want to know now what people think looks the best. Can combine with monster helms if needed.
Live for the pact... die for the pact.

Stam DK Tank (PvE)
Stam DK DPS (PvP & PvE)
Stam Sorc DPS (PvP & PvE)
Magika Sorc DPS (PvP)

PS4 NA EP
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    EP style or xivkyn are my fave
  • Berenhir
    Berenhir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Akaviri as an Argonian. Nothing matches ninja turtle style.
    PC EU - Ebonheart Pact - Gray Host - Death Recap -#zergfarming -
  • Brokensocket
    Brokensocket
    ✭✭✭
    Mercinary style... best looking armor in game
    PSN: Spaztik_89
  • Saoirse_Siobhan
    Saoirse_Siobhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the Mercenary style but not a fan of the helm.
    PC/EU DC
  • Artis
    Artis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You'll use a monster helm anyway :D

But really, DC style is cool, EP is cool too, breton is typical heavy and is nice if you wanna go for medieval knight kinda thing.
  • Bouldercleave
    Bouldercleave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Always been a fan of Imperial in Heavy and medium (except for the helm and shoulders on medium)
  • AdamskiAlders
    AdamskiAlders
    ✭✭✭
    Anything heavy armour Nord with the nearly but not quite Mortal Kombat emblem on it.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My very first set I ever wore I bought from a guild store, it was a green level 20 set of ashen grip in the orc style - I've been a big fan of the heavy armor orc style ever since...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Khenarthi
    Khenarthi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For me, the best looking heavy armour is glass. It's tricky to dye it well though, some pieces distort the colors quite a lot (so a red body is kind of pink... and black turns grey).
    PC-EU
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    definitely my number 1 is Xivkyn! Mercenary heavy chest looks good on male characters, not so good on females in my opinion.
    Akaviri looks good too! And nothing beats the Argonian motif 2H sword :)! Maybe only daedric 2H sword gets close to it!
    Edited by altemriel on September 23, 2016 10:55AM
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Akiviri ...

... as seen on my Imperial Stam Sorc ...

NiIxgtH.jpg

eEa691D.jpg
    Edited by Taleof2Cities on September 23, 2016 5:58PM
  • undefeatdgaul
    undefeatdgaul
    ✭✭✭
    I think daggerfall and normal orc are the sexiest chest pieces by far
  • Swainburg
    Swainburg
    ✭✭
    Im gonna have to say Pact heavy is the best alliance style. Forget the other factions.

No bias ;)

Edited by Swainburg on September 23, 2016 6:56PM
    Live for the pact... die for the pact.

Stam DK Tank (PvE)
    Stam DK DPS (PvP & PvE)
    Stam Sorc DPS (PvP & PvE)
    Magika Sorc DPS (PvP)

PS4 NA EP
  • Bouldercleave
    Bouldercleave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    altemriel wrote: »
    definitely my number 1 is Xivkyn! Mercenary heavy chest looks good on male characters, not so good on females in my opinion.
    Akaviri looks good too! And nothing beats the Argonian motif 2H sword :)! Maybe only daedric 2H sword gets close to it!

SOUL SHRIVEN for 2h sword - hands down.