The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

CP gain on a second char

Jammy_Dodger
Jammy_Dodger
✭✭
Question on levelling multiple chars to 50. I know that once you hit 50 you are given 10 CP is this every character regardless of your current account wide CP{.

Example: Currently my main is CP360 . If I levelled all possible character slots to 50 would I then receive an extra 110 CP to my total account wide CP i.e. would it go up to CP470 ?
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I don't think so. I didn't get 10 CP extra for one of my toons I recently leveled up. Maybe it's different for those under cap though?
  • Vonovosi
    Vonovosi
    ✭✭✭
    no, you do not get another 10 cp for each additional alt leveled, that is just for your 1st lvl 50 character.
    VR16 Khajiit Stamina Nightblade=DPS-(AD)-PC NA-Kuwabatake Sanjuro
    VR16 Breton Sorcerer-DPS/Healer-(DC)-PC NA-Charles Baudelaire
    VR16 Altmer Sorcerer=DPS/Healer-(AD)-PC NA-Lottie Millhaven
    VR16 Dunmer Dragonknight-Tank-(EP)-PC NA=Cthulhu Hllalu
    VR16 Imperial Dragonknight-Tank-(AD)-PC NA-Leeroy Jhenkins
    VR16 Breton Magicka Templar-Healer/DPS-(AD)-PC NA- Nina Hagen
    VR16 Altmer Magicka Nightblade-DPS-(AD)-PC NA-J R Bob Dobbs
    LVL39 Redguard Stamina Templar-Tank-(DC)-PC NA-Wesley Willis
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Account wide CP 10 replaced the character base VR 1 when you hit level 50 in terms of gear tiers. From this point on, every new character you raise to level 50 will already be CP 10 at a minimum. You won't get any bonus CP from leveling an alt to 50.
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    driosketch wrote: »
    Account wide CP 10 replaced the character base VR 1 when you hit level 50 in terms of gear tiers. From this point on, every new character you raise to level 50 will already be CP 10 at a minimum. You won't get any bonus CP from leveling an alt to 50.
    agree.gif