The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Lag Started a Week ago.

watts320
watts320
✭✭✭
For about a week now ive been getting major lag, the game could like freeze and then all of a sudden catch up to what buttons I was pressing, specially in dungeons using BoL, when the game catches up what I was doing it goes like real fast to get back on track again. It never happens in any other game just ESO. Ive rang my ISP and they said my connection is stable and p[performance on my line is brilliant I shouldn't get any lag, which is true, has ive never had any lag on this game before. PC gaming is spot on and like I say other games on Xbox, are spot on to. Just this game on Xbox, its driving me crazy because Im getting abuse from players for not healing, when I was its the lag making it just late to heal.
  • DephlaterMouse
    DephlaterMouse
    ✭✭✭
    Happening to me a lot too Xbox NA. Mostly in Cyrodil.
    USA to New Zealand transplant.
    Options
  • watts320
    watts320
    ✭✭✭
    Its sorted itself out, or Zos have this this message and done something. No idea, but everything is fine now.
    Options
  • Countcalorie
    Countcalorie
    ✭✭✭
    not sorted out lol I get kicked for "not having a connection" as soon as I log in. would provide evidence but no idea how to upload xbox videos here. oh and im on xbox eu so lag is normal but being kicked for not having "internet connection" is just bs. my internet is working fine, the eu server is not.
    Options