The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New Items Available in the Crown Store – 9/15/16 (All Platforms)

ZOS_JessicaFolsom
ZOS_JessicaFolsom
Community Manager
You should look good when you go out for a drink or two...or five. Today’s Crown Store update delivers just what you need to do so. Wear the latest Tailored in Tamriel creations while you party like it’s 599!

Cyrod Gentry's Town Gown
c0cb611b77c233c45e841cd016b538f5.jpg
Unbuckle that grimy armor and slip into something elegant! "Tailored from sheerest linen, as daring as it is discreet, this aristocratic town gown is suitable for Cyrodilics of either sex," says the renowned Diocletia of Skingrad. "Whether you're dining or dancing, shopping or just showing off, this is for you."

The Cyrodiil Gentry's Town Gown is now available for 700 crowns.

Cyrod Patrician Formal Gown
4b2ae25a0fd23ff4601d5eb9f1940cde.jpg
Had enough of slumming it with the commoners? You'll look every inch the aristocrat in this formal wrap gown from Diocletia of Skingrad, paired with a splendid gorget of hammered gold dripping with Imperial diamonds. Get haughty!

The Cyrodiil Patrician Formal Gown is now available for 1,000 crowns.

Drunk Personality
e00b1c8ec60666e18e41af03b1ce2669.jpg
Another round, innkeeper—it'sh party time! Thish personality ish gonna make you wobble an' weave like you're intoxit … inebriash … drunk ash a skunk. It even worksh on High Elves!

The Drunk Personality is now available for 1,200 crowns.

Are you dressed to the nines for the next party? Post picture of your character here, or share them with us on Twitter or Instagram.
Jessica Folsom
Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
Staff Post
  • TheDarkRuler
    TheDarkRuler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1200 crowns for a single personality?
    Really?

The dresses look pretty though. :)
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The Drunk Personality is 1200 crowns? What? The Personality package i believe was only 500 crowns and that included 3 Personality's.

Way to take advantage of the player base.
    PS4 NA DC
  • Tyrion87
    Tyrion87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Omg... for 1200 crowns I can buy an ale and get drunk IRL....
  • rhapsodious
    rhapsodious
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Drunk Personality is 1200 crowns? What? The Personality package i believe was only 500 crowns and that included 3 Personality's.

I don't like the price much either, but the 3 personality pack only applied to idle poses while this is a full-fledged personality a la Heroic and Assassin.

700 or 800 would have been fine by me, I think. Guess I'll wait for a crown sale so it hurts the wallet less.
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't like the price much either, but the 3 personality pack only applied to idle poses while this is a full-fledged personality a la Heroic and Assassin.

700 or 800 would have been fine by me, I think. Guess I'll wait for a crown sale so it hurts the wallet less.

Took the words right out of my mouth.

I don't find the price to be outrageous like the assistants, but it is more than I expected. 700-800 would have been a good price for standalone personalities.
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I just bought the personality... using the last of my crowns from the last crown sale! so the price didnt seen too painfull! LOL
  • Rhazmuz
    Rhazmuz
    ✭✭✭
    Please can we have some heavy armor costumes soon? :disappointed:
    Rhazmuz - Nord DK tank
    PS4 - EU
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Personality too expensive.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The drunk walk is AWESOME!

i've been having a rough day, but the sight of my Msorc wearing her Dark Shamen costume (dyed to give turquoise hair) walking around drunk has had me litterally LoLing
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whos got some pics of the fancy gowns. Im stuck bored $#*& less at work.
  • Cynnalia
    Cynnalia
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I kinda blanched at the 1200 Crown price for the personality but I tried it out on the PTS and I loved it, so....1200 Crowns it is. lol It helps a bit I'm spending sale Crowns. And I'm definitely getting Patrician Formal Gown! <3
    NA PS4 Daggerfall Covenant Characters -- CP 755

Sulin Shadowdancer -- Redguard Nightblade -- Dragonstar Arena Champion, General Executioner, Tamriel Hero
    Ysorya Traven - Breton Sorcerer -- Monster Hunter, Master Angler, Explorer, Maelstrom Arena Champion, Tamriel Hero
    Eriah A'kiranya-- Redguard Dragon Knight, tank
    Sybilline Travadon -- Altmer Templar -- Maelstrom Arena Champion
    At-Sixes-and-Sevens -- Argonian Templar, healer
    Mercurial Malice -- Dunmer Nightblade
    Fern Gullie -- Bosmer Warden, level 45
    Ghareshi-ri - Khajiit, Necromancer, level 9
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cynnalia wrote: »
    Yeah, I kinda blanched at the 1200 Crown price for the personality but I tried it out on the PTS and I loved it, so....1200 Crowns it is. lol It helps a bit I'm spending sale Crowns. And I'm definitely getting Patrician Formal Gown! <3

I tried it out on PTS, as well, but did not see it worth that much. 1200 seems like it will just set a trend for super expensive fancy emotes.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cynnalia wrote: »

I tried it out on PTS, as well, but did not see it worth that much. 1200 seems like it will just set a trend for super expensive fancy emotes.

Idle animations addon is much cheaper
  • Ballcap
    Ballcap
    ✭✭✭✭
    No elk mount?
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I gotta say, the dresses are beautiful.

They look great on all of my characters, regardless of their body type. Lots of details, no noticeable distortions on the preview window, really great job on them.

I will wait for someone to post pictures of multiple angles, I want to see if the Cyrod Patrician Formal Gown has the chest distortion bug that affects the Breton outfits before buying.
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like this round favors the Ladies . I do not mind though . Look forward to seeing these when I log in .
  • theenglander
    theenglander
    ✭✭
    I am still waiting on my turban ?
  • Saoirse_Siobhan
    Saoirse_Siobhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ballcap wrote: »
    No elk mount?

It has been datamined so may or may not be released. It was not in this months crown store showcase.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/289128/data-mining-new-crown-store-items-from-2-6-0/p1
    PC/EU DC
  • Avidspark
    Avidspark
    ✭✭✭✭
    Avidspark wrote: »
    Still no Akaviri motif in crown shop? Why the hell not?

Why is there never any response to this @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_GinaBruno ?
    'Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.'
    T. Pratchett, 1948-2015 RIP, you are missed
  • mythlover20
    mythlover20
    ✭✭✭
    Abeille wrote: »
    I gotta say, the dresses are beautiful.

They look great on all of my characters, regardless of their body type. Lots of details, no noticeable distortions on the preview window, really great job on them.

I will wait for someone to post pictures of multiple angles, I want to see if the Cyrod Patrician Formal Gown has the chest distortion bug that affects the Breton outfits before buying.

I bought the Patrician Formal Gown for my character. It doesn't *seem* to have that distortion bug, and it is very beautiful. Just let me try to figure out how to post a screenie.

dancing_at_a_wedding_by_mythlover20-daiouj9.png

eso_aileid_well_by_mythlover20-daiov0j.png

Edited by mythlover20 on September 23, 2016 11:18AM
    "In the darkness all is the same, all is equal. It is the light which casts the shadow, and turns to evil that which simply was." - Me.

mythlover20/The Plant Baron

Officer in Blood Moon Traders trade guild.

Blood Moon Traders is a laid back, werewolf-themed Trade Guild with a stable trader in Sentinel, in the Alik'r Desert. We have weekly raffles and auctions, as well as a variety of events throughout the week, and a monthly Yard Sale. Join us and you'll have access to a fully-stocked Guild Hall, a Discord Server, and a website. In return all we ask for is active participation in our events or making 25k gold in sales each week. Search for Blood Moon Traders in the Guild Finder or message me in-game for an invite.