Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

BWB - Come duel me

Vrathak
Vrathak
✭✭✭
Hey guys!

I have been around for a while and I would like to give the chance to anyone who wants to duel my Nightblade Vrathak the Poker (AD). And as a nice gesture I`ll tell you the weakness of the build: Snares and roots.

So raise you voice and either give me your @name or send a mail to @Vrathak and I`ll meet you on the battlefield!

Warning: This NB has 4.5k weapon damage - 40k stam - 33.7k HP - 26.5k resists and 23% crit. Duel me at your own risks.
Edited by Vrathak on September 16, 2016 8:44PM
  • Vrathak
    Vrathak
    ✭✭✭
    And of course this is all brag. I want to be taught a lesson and put back in my place.
  • laksikus
    laksikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    what server?
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought of the build! Or at least the beginnings of it!
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • Frugal
    Frugal
    ✭✭
    So nice of you to share the weaknesses of your build haha. I think u'd be fine if you used shuffle instead of mirage tho! Regardless, it was really fun fighting you.
  • Vrathak
    Vrathak
    ✭✭✭
    hehe Adenoma we had the idea at the same time.. You showed me a set I love though :wink:
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Frugal wrote: »
    So nice of you to share the weaknesses of your build haha. I think u'd be fine if you used shuffle instead of mirage tho! Regardless, it was really fun fighting you.

Always wondered why shuffle overr the nb skill. Seems to me that the nb version is the way to go. Its cheaper, does the exact same thing. What am I missinh here?
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    Valen_Byte wrote: »

Always wondered why shuffle overr the nb skill. Seems to me that the nb version is the way to go. Its cheaper, does the exact same thing. What am I missinh here?

Shuffle removes roots upon activation.
    Oooh, what do we have here? Another scrumptious young plaything straight out of life and into my club? Mmm... you smell new, little boy, like fabric softener dew on freshly mowed Astroturf. Oh, I'm not frightening you, am I, duckling?
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    TipsyDrow wrote: »
    Valen_Byte wrote: »

Shuffle removes roots upon activation.

Ah I see, thank you.
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • laksikus
    laksikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    your stats arent that op btw.
    come again if you have 8k spelldamage and 50k magicka^^
  • Vrathak
    Vrathak
    ✭✭✭
    laksikus wrote: »

NA server. wanna come tell me that in BWB??? :)

this ones EP at the moment
  • WhiteMage
    WhiteMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I play on Azura's. Fite me.
    The generally amicable yet sporadically salty magplar that may or may not have 1vXed you in Sotha Sil. Who knows?
  • Vrathak
    Vrathak
    ✭✭✭
    guys... this thread is for non-vet PvP..... you`re serious? lol
  • laksikus
    laksikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vrathak wrote: »
    laksikus wrote: »

NA server. wanna come tell me that in BWB??? :)

this ones EP at the moment

its a nonvet char. you can never get that kind of stats on a vet char.
    im EU, and im not crazy enough to spend that kind of money. stats are from a buddy
  • Vrathak
    Vrathak
    ✭✭✭
    Damn he`s on EU :( oh well.. too bad
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll believe it when I see a character sheet.
  • BurritoESO
    BurritoESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lol at people who run around in blackwater blade (the campaign with the worst players) in full specced out min maxed lowbie gear with far better stats then anyone else there, and think they are good
  • laksikus
    laksikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BurritoESO wrote: »
    Lol at people who run around in blackwater blade (the campaign with the worst players) in full specced out min maxed lowbie gear with far better stats then anyone else there, and think they are good

lol at people who think vet campaigns are better.
    i bet there are more noobs in TF than in bwb.
    zerg runners pvp noobs
  • Vrathak
    Vrathak
    ✭✭✭
    BurritoESO wrote: »

We're not looking at dueling and fighting newbies either.... we're looking at dueling min-maxers like us and 1vX newbies in the count of 1v5+... Newbies or not. 1v5+ is one hell of a thing to do. And as previously said, we're looking at fighting others like us. So there really is not difference there ;)
  • mcurley
    mcurley
    ✭✭✭
    Hey guys!

I have been around for a while and I would like to give the chance to anyone who wants to duel my Nightblade Vrathak the Poker (AD). And as a nice gesture I`ll tell you the weakness of the build: Snares and roots.

So raise you voice and either give me your @name or send a mail to @Vrathak and I`ll meet you on the battlefield!

Warning: This NB has 4.5k weapon damage - 40k stam - 33.7k HP - 26.5k resists and 23% crit. Duel me at your own risks.

Do you use Gold quality gear/glyphs to hit these stats?
    For the Covenant!
    Svvord - magicka NB
    Lavv - magicka DK
    Povver - stamina NB
    Psylint - stamina NB
    Yelruc - magicka Sorc
  • Vrathak
    Vrathak
    ✭✭✭
    No Purple. Gold is way too expensive for BWB. Purple costs maybe a total of 10k to get everything.. so it's pretty cheap. Jewelries are usually blues with purple enchants
  • mcurley
    mcurley
    ✭✭✭
    No Purple. Gold is way too expensive for BWB. Purple costs maybe a total of 10k to get everything.. so it's pretty cheap. Jewelries are usually blues with purple enchants

Nice, man... very impressive. I've been going with purple lately as well (every 6 lvls). I usually end up paying almost double to triple what you are for it, though. Where do you buy your mats?
    Edited by mcurley on September 23, 2016 2:22PM
    For the Covenant!
    Svvord - magicka NB
    Lavv - magicka DK
    Povver - stamina NB
    Psylint - stamina NB
    Yelruc - magicka Sorc
  • Vrathak
    Vrathak
    ✭✭✭
    mcurley wrote: »

Nice, man... very impressive. I've been going with purple lately as well (every 6 lvls). I usually end up paying almost double what you are for it, though. Where do you buy your mats?

Guildies usually. Or sometimes I don`t even pay and steal them form my friends :blush: These guys are hoarders and had hundreads of mats... before I started eating through them lol I`m mainly paying for stacks all at once and they became pretty cheap so it`s pretty easy to get a good price.

Purple armor mats go for 200-300 depending on which. they`re mainly the costly one. Rekutas are cheap as hell 100 each. and blue mats are not even worth mentioning. Also with all those rewards of the worthy purple gear you get by the time you need better gear.. it`s a joke :blush:
  • mcurley
    mcurley
    ✭✭✭
    @Vrathak yea those are way better prices than I pay at the guild kiosks.

I'll try to duel you this weekend if I see you on. I doubt I will be able to kill you (I've only come across a handful heros I couldn't take down and your build seems to match theirs) but I think I can hold you to a stalemate.
    For the Covenant!
    Svvord - magicka NB
    Lavv - magicka DK
    Povver - stamina NB
    Psylint - stamina NB
    Yelruc - magicka Sorc
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @BurritoESO , I think you would be surprised. Some of us play there because the average player is better than in vet campaigns. Most everyone who is bad at PvP has a negative BwB experience and never PvPs again until they are a vet. At that point, they just run around TF or AS and get farmed. I've had more success in vet. Plus, most people think that no CP at the very least is a healthier environment.
  • BurritoESO
    BurritoESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I play in blackwater Everytime I grind a new character. The amount of players that don't have any idea what they are doing is astounding. And the amount of blackwater blade re-rollers who think they are good because they 1v5 the noobs is even bigger. Go into end game and duel the real players if you want a good fight
  • BurritoESO
    BurritoESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Last reset for the campaign I stopped in while grinding my stam DK and got #1 on the leaderboard coming in late in like 2 hours because everyone in that campaign is 1vXable. Bwb is a joke
  • mcurley
    mcurley
    ✭✭✭
    ^^ yea guys... we are all fake players in BwB apparently. lol
    For the Covenant!
    Svvord - magicka NB
    Lavv - magicka DK
    Povver - stamina NB
    Psylint - stamina NB
    Yelruc - magicka Sorc
  • Vrathak
    Vrathak
    ✭✭✭
    Definitely bad players. And this thread is going to be shut down by a modo pretty soon I guess because Burrito hates us.... I`d like to see him come in BWB and show us what he knows about PvP.... Maybe he`ll destroy us who knows.... You`re up to walk the talk Burrito? Make yourself a nice build for non-vet.. whatever level you want.. whatever gear you want.. and come show me we`re just all "We think we`re good" as you keep saying.

This thread is all about duel, in the same environment with the same resources for everyone. I wonder if you could compete in such an environment... come duel me. And if you want me to come in Vet to duel you we all know if I kill you you`ll excuse yourself with the very popular "You`re battle scaled it`s OP"
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @BurritoESO , I'm curious what some of your toons have been named that have gone through BwB. I'm wondering if I've run into you. I'd extend the same offer as Vrathak: make a build and let's duel.

I'll say that leaderboards are a poor measure of success. BwB has many off weeks where nothing really happens and nobody is pushing. Other than that there are very few guilds that aggressively push emp candidates like Trueflame where there's a ton of politicking to get to the throne. I'll say that I know that it's going to be hard to pass me when I push next - I'm trying to one-up @DeadlyRecluse :wink:
  • BurritoESO
    BurritoESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor.