Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PVP is a Joke 100%

Ch4mpTW
Ch4mpTW
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oz0ymODBlD8

Edit:
I can't use MagDK, because far too underpowered. I can't use StamDK, because gap-closers are still not fixed. How do people enjoy PVP? How!? It's a joke. Devs don't even take PVP seriously. We are how many DLC's into the game now? 5? 6? And that crap still keeps happening. But without a doubt, someone will say, "You cry a lot. L2P." Yeah, okay. Learn to play: Bugs, exploits, lag, and unbalanced class dynamics in a PVP environment? Yeah no. As I said in another threads, if you have fun in that mess — God bless you. But I refuse to waste my time in that.

I'm genuinely curious how the forums are going to defend PVP in the video above, with my character turning into Needles Kane or The Ghost Rider. =\
Edited by Ch4mpTW on September 19, 2016 2:52PM
  • Fignutz821
    Fignutz821
    ✭✭✭
    same thing happened to me on xbox severral times
    CR 561+
    LV 50 Nord Dk tank/stam DPS (stormproof)
    LV 50 High Elf Sorc DPS (flawless)
    LV 50 Argonian Templar Helaer (yes its a lizard, SMH)
    LV 50 Breton NB magicka DPS (stormproof)
    LV 50 Imperial Stamplar (Jabicus)
    LV 50 khajit Stamblade (Panthrro from the thunder cats)
    LV 50 Redguard stamsorc (stormproof/AD spy)
    LV 50 Dark Elf Magic DK (stormproof/ DC spy)

All characters are NA EP xbox1 (I bleed red)
  • Voxicity
    Voxicity
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mag dk are underpowered? That mag dk absolutely destroyed you!
  • OdinForge
    OdinForge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Welcome to ESO PvP.

Your bugs will be fixed in a couple of years, well after you've left. Thanks for buying costumes and mounts, we won't miss you when you're playing CU.
    The Age of Wrobel.
  • Ch4mpTW
    Ch4mpTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KaiVox22 wrote: »
    Mag dk are underpowered? That mag dk absolutely destroyed you!

• NoRagret
    NoRagret
    ✭✭✭
    Ah yes, here you see the "Pro" 1vX'ers.
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Want to sell items ? Join a trade guild .

So many helpful messages while game is vomiting . I wish my girlfriend gave useful advice while vomiting .
  • Cazzy
    Cazzy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

So many helpful messages while game is vomiting . I wish my girlfriend gave useful advice while vomiting .

Whilst she is vomiting or whilst you are vomiting? :tongue: I vomited all day yesterday. My boyfriend gave no advice but did buy me chocolate, which I preferred.

OP, I do understand but I also think there are good days and bad days. Sometimes it's literally unplayable due to crashes or lag, then other days it's quite steady and fair.
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cazzy wrote: »

Whilst she is vomiting or whilst you are vomiting? :tongue: I vomited all day yesterday. My boyfriend gave no advice but did buy me chocolate, which I preferred.

OP, I do understand but I also think there are good days and bad days. Sometimes it's literally unplayable due to crashes or lag, then other days it's quite steady and fair.

Both of us should really while holding each other hair . In between heeves I'm going to start stating random facts an be more useful .
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    2 and half years and we still don't have working gap closers. I don't get it, I really don't. We spent an entire month buffing the RP level of racials and gap closers still don't work.
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • Cazzy
    Cazzy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Cazzy wrote: »

Both of us should really while holding each other hair . In between heeves I'm going to start stating random facts an be more useful .

:lol:
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i do quite well on my magDK in pvp ... yeah i die... but i also kill too they are def not underpowered
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • Lokey0024
    Lokey0024
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    W0lf_z13 wrote: »
    i do quite well on my magDK in pvp ... yeah i die... but i also kill too they are def not underpowered

Quit trying to sound reasonable, this is a rage rant!
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lokey0024 wrote: »
    W0lf_z13 wrote: »

Quit trying to sound reasonable, this is a rage rant!

We need a status report on the Coffee Table .
  • Artis
    Artis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magicka DKs are OP. That new ultimate where he expels you from reality? That destroyed you
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same sort of thing happened to me gap closing toward a keep guard at Rayles. Except in my case, I fell out of the sky and landed in the moat around Imperial City. I swam around for a bit, waiting for the slaughterfish, but they never came. Then I swam ashore...loading screen...back at Rayles and dead.
  • DUTCH_REAPER
    DUTCH_REAPER
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nerf mDK ...oh wait
  • MalakithAlamahdi
    MalakithAlamahdi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a feature.

[img][/img]numnum.pngwindows 7 screen shot

[img][/img]blublbu.pngimage url upload

[img][/img]hgurhgkl.pngpost images

Edited by MalakithAlamahdi on September 19, 2016 4:09PM
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    There will always be class imbalance as long as skills are not balanced for PvE and PvP separately.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ive had this happen a few times (gap closers typically. Also when going from low combat to high combat)

Had it once where I was in the middle of a huge battle.

Came back alive... standing alone in a field... was very surrealistic.
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Baconlad
    Baconlad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mag DK's certainly are not broken, i think the problem here is many people bring their idea of how to build a mag DK into PVP, they use builds meant for sorcs or NBs. maybe i don't know...but i DO know that mag DKs can produce the highest hitting skill currently available in this game on players, and it's free cost to use, spammable, and not hard to set up to get that highest number. by taking advantage of heavy staff fire attacks, i've seen videos of a heavy armor magDK do 25k in one hit. most toons in cyrodil? thats a wipe. i plan on running one myself soon XD. but most players do not run heavy attack builds, they run heavy armor, and sword and board/ resto. they are VERY tanky, and put out very decent numbers...excelling in a group, they seem to be less of a threat if you run into one 1v1. once you allow them to put their damage together though, they're very hard to focus target on and they excell at focus targeting...GL
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Baconlad wrote: »
    mag DK's certainly are not broken, i think the problem here is many people bring their idea of how to build a mag DK into PVP, they use builds meant for sorcs or NBs. maybe i don't know...but i DO know that mag DKs can produce the highest hitting skill currently available in this game on players, and it's free cost to use, spammable, and not hard to set up to get that highest number. by taking advantage of heavy staff fire attacks, i've seen videos of a heavy armor magDK do 25k in one hit. most toons in cyrodil? thats a wipe. i plan on running one myself soon XD. but most players do not run heavy attack builds, they run heavy armor, and sword and board/ resto. they are VERY tanky, and put out very decent numbers...excelling in a group, they seem to be less of a threat if you run into one 1v1. once you allow them to put their damage together though, they're very hard to focus target on and they excell at focus targeting...GL

Agreed. MagDKs can be very strong. Less so by themselves, but there's no reason to take on the world by yourself. If Shuffle wasn't auto-dodging like crazy, the HA's would be more devastating.
  • the_man_of_steal
    the_man_of_steal
    ✭✭✭
    This happens to a number of people I play with and consistently for them too. Has never happened to me. My guess is its part lag, part overloaded server, part user connection...
  • outsideworld76
    outsideworld76
    ✭✭✭
    You didn't notice the lag?
  • nlevesque3
    nlevesque3
    ✭✭
    This hasn't happened to me... but I think most players don't let minor bugs get in the way of their enjoyment.
    What's the worst case? A bug causes you to die... so you respawn... and you keep fighting :)

It's certainly not the end of the world, and I think plenty of players have fun playing regardless... but you said it best:
    if you have fun in that mess — God bless you. But I refuse to waste my time in that.

So be it, hopefully you find a game that's better suited for you.
    Keir
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Baconlad wrote: »

Do you realize that you are talking about a mDK running into a group? Because no mDK is able to connect a full heavy attack in a 1v1 fight.
    Do you realize that full heavy IS NOT a spammable skill?
    Do you realize that the only way to hit with a full heavy in a 1v1 situation is being a mageblade while in cloak and only from the rear?

If you want to make a cheap build that earns lot of AP, go for the heavy attack mDK. In fact, full heavy + force pulse is a great combo, but as not as great as snipe + heavy + poison injection.

Do an entire class should be build around one playing style to be effective?
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • Lifecode666
    Lifecode666
    ✭✭✭
    Happens on EU PC also.
    Up the hornz
  • PeggymoeXD
    PeggymoeXD
    ✭✭✭✭
    magDK's are the least desired playstyle in the game for pvp. I agree, the definitely need a buff. But they're not absolutely useless. I still do decent even in situations where the odds are not in my favor. And stamDK is significantly better, because you know, stam.
    Kitty DK

Vanguärd
    Învictus
    Sun's Death
    EPHS

- Peggy Moe - Look Mom No Emp Buff - Chalman - Linda the Zookeeper -
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    wow that sucks!!!

but I still enjoy the PVP, despite the bugs, lags, exploits...
  • Docmandu
    Docmandu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Danksta wrote: »
    There will always be class imbalance as long as skills are not balanced for PvE and PvP separately.

pure BS that line of thinking.
  • FearlessOne_2014
    FearlessOne_2014
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OdinForge wrote: »
    Welcome to ESO PvP.

Your bugs will be fixed in a couple of years, well after you've left. Thanks for buying costumes and mounts, we won't miss you when you're playing CU.

I have little hope for CU. And as a backer, far as Star Citizens goes. More like going to go the path of No Mans Sky. The MMO genre as a whole is just in a huge decline. Only like 1 or 2 MMOs these day have a thriving community. (WoW and FFXIV, every other MMO I've played and haven't played. Has it's community evacuation at alarming rates. Nearly all had to merge servers, faction, and population to give the illusion of still being populated. Mostly because companies keep trying to capitalize off of imbalance, and boring PvP.