Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Craglorn Delves Revisted

k9mouse
k9mouse
✭✭✭✭✭
I just did a delve in Craglorn again on my main character. The dungeon is about right in terms of hardness. The last boss battle was a challenge but was very fun. It forced me to use my pots, heals, and think about when I should use my skills.

However, I felt let down in one aspect. I already did all the delves in Craglorn. All I got for a reward is a paw full of gold, some junk items for decon, and some XP. What reason in Update 12, do the people like me who done it before have to redo the delves? I can only think of two reasons: 1) doing a quest there 2) just change the white icon on the map into a black icon (not a very good reason really).

There should more reason to redo the delves for those of us who done it before. A new achievement? More Dyes? A title? another type of reward? Farm for an item or mat?
  • k9mouse
    k9mouse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What do other think of revisiting Craglorn Delves if they already done them in pre Update 12?
  • Necrelios
    Necrelios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didn't they say they were adding daily quests for Clagron delves much like Wrothgar? Where you can get motifs or set items and such? I was pretty sure I heard them say something like that on the ESO live, but maybe I just heard what I wanted to. That 'ol SHD... Selective Hearing Disorder. It's a thing.
    Terms & Conditions ["We revoke permission to fictional legal constructs or private/public persons for selling of any private data, censorship, surveillance, personage or conversion as a trespass of law. We prohibit the practice of "procedural law" or corporate statues in place of divine law."]
  • Milvan
    Milvan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Craglorn
    Craglorn has been re-designed so not all content will require a group to play.
    The main story quests are now balanced for one player, and the remaining group content can be completed with as little as two players.
    The group-number restrictions on all quests or doors have been removed.
    Because of the significant changes, you will be able to complete all the quests in Craglorn even if you've done them once before.
    Be sure to try your hand at the group delves to find new rewards, or take on one of the world events with a full group for new achievements!
    Just like the rest of Tamriel, you can expect to find updated loot throughout the quests, delves, and bosses in Craglorn. See the itemization section below for more details.
    “Kings of the land and the sky we are; proud gryphons.” Stalker stands, the epitome of pride. Naked and muscular, his wings widen and his feet dig in as if he alone holds down the earth and supports the heavens, keeping the two ever separate.”
    Gryphons guild - @Milvan,
  • Robbmrp
    Robbmrp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's the notes from the PTS on One Tamriel. People will be doing the delves for the new motif pages that drop there.

Motifs
    We’ve added three new Motifs in this update:
    Celestial: The signature look of the final bosses of the Trials of Craglorn.
    The weekly quest for each Craglorn Trial will always award one chapter from a subset of chapters specific to that Trial.
    Aetherian Archive awards the chapters for Axes, Boots, Helmets, Shoulders, and Staves.
    Sanctum Ophidia awards the chapters for Bows, Daggers, Gloves, Legs, and Swords.
    Hel Ra Citadel awards the chapters for Belts, Chests, Maces, and Shields.
    All three quests have a very small chance for the complete motif book.
    The style item, Star Sapphires, can be obtained by defeating the Bosses of these Trials, with a greatly increased drop chance on Veteran Mode and from Hard Mode encounters.
    Yokudan: This style can be seen on many of the enemies in Craglorn.
    The chapters of the style can be rarely obtained by completing repeatable quests in Craglorn.
    The style item, Ferrous Salts, can also be obtained from these quests.

The Yokudan set will most likely be available from daily quests into the Delves.
    NA Server - Kildair
  • Daemons_Bane
    Daemons_Bane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Why do you need a reward.? You've done it already, and got the reward..
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I though the changes were for primarily for people who have trouble getting groups together so they could actually do the content. I'd guess there was a lack of interest in the are and ZOS want people to do it.

My friend and I have two manned most of the delves but we have not done the quest line or all of the quests as they needed 3 or 4 people. When the changes come to console we will probably go and finish the area off.
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • k9mouse
    k9mouse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why do you need a reward.? You've done it already, and got the reward..

ZOS reset made my "done dungeons" marked undone and undiscovered. Thus, I have to do them again even there is very little in terms of loot or XP in there.
  • sickboy2808
    sickboy2808
    ✭✭✭
    I cant wait to redo Craglorn. Its by far the best area of ESO even though i havent completed it all. Its about time they sorted the zone out so us [mostly solo]players can finally finish it
    ZOS takes cheating very Lightly. You have been warned, and any cheaters found out will get the Least punishment possible...