Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Prevalence of RP in ESO (NA-PC)

bulbousb16_ESO
bulbousb16_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm wondering how prevalent RP is ESO is? From personal experience, it seems to be rather uncommon, limited to taverns often in out-of-the-way locales. But this is just me observing RP-themed conversations in the normal chat channels.

Am I just missing it due to "phasing", or perhaps is RP conversation sometimes hidden in other chat channels?
Lethal zergling
  • Swainburg
    Swainburg
    ✭✭
    Most "RP" is naked people in npc mansions.
    Live for the pact... die for the pact.

Stam DK Tank (PvE)
    Stam DK DPS (PvP & PvE)
    Stam Sorc DPS (PvP & PvE)
    Magika Sorc DPS (PvP)

PS4 NA EP
  • Theryl
    Theryl
    ✭✭✭
    I'm wondering how prevalent RP is ESO is? From personal experience, it seems to be rather uncommon, limited to taverns often in out-of-the-way locales. But this is just me observing RP-themed conversations in the normal chat channels.

Am I just missing it due to "phasing", or perhaps is RP conversation sometimes hidden in other chat channels?

There's quite a bit of it. The best place to find out more is at TESO-RP.com. Phasing plays merry hell with trying to find random RP. There are a number of phasing guilds (one per alliance for now) that help keep the RP community in the same phases. There are also a number of open RP events listed at TESO-RP.