The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Kvatch Arena broken on PS4 EU

Ja50nX
Ja50nX
✭✭✭
The Arena hasnt started in almost 2hrs now. Not sure if the cause but while waiting for it to start 2hrs ago, 1 player somehow opened the middle doors opposite the entry. Those doors are still open & event still has not started. I have swapped toons & noticed other players doing the same but also to no avail.
Can we get a fix please zos?

Edit - pic of still open door
2uqeknn.jpg

Have taken all my 160 toons regardless if have the bounty or not & still no go. Door still open & not starting.

Its been another 2hrs & it still wont start. Lots of players going to and from still but im giving up for now. Hope it doesnt ruin the bounty for too many ppl before its fixed.
PS4 EU
Ebonheart Pact

• ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    This event should be working properly now. Can you let us know if you're seeing otherwise, @Ja50nX?
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Ja50nX
    Ja50nX
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you Gina. I wont be back online for another 11 or so hours but will check when I get home.

Edit - yep, its working again. Thank you!
    Edited by Ja50nX on September 22, 2016 8:23AM
    PS4 EU
    Ebonheart Pact