Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Urgent. PS4 EU Scourge scrolls are broken.

Beruge
Beruge
✭✭✭
Hello this morning i logged in(i am ebonheart). The map on Scourge is completely blue.

So i assumed they just took the map and didnt pick up the scrolls.

I then come home from work and i see that EP got our 2 scrolls. Blues has a clean line and should easily be able to ride in and pick it up.
The same goes for the yellows. Blue got a clean line in, but the scrolls are there.

Something is really broken, since the scrolls cannot be moved from any faction!
My youtube channel: Beruge Casualgaming
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm in same campaign. (AD this morning) early this morning I was on AD. AD had keep still. However I hope scrolls are not glitched. I unable to see right now if scrolls are there still. If the scrolls are glitch I hope it been fixed. Thanks for the watning Beruge.
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • Beruge
    Beruge
    ✭✭✭
    Additional infprmation:

I can pick up the quest for the scrolls (ghartok and chim) both scrolls are in the base. I have been travelling to the scroll of garthok and it is in the base. I have seen blues trying to pick it up, without managing.

• Beruge
    Beruge
    ✭✭✭
    Ok now the emperor buff is not being recieved (the health buff per level).

Also several people are getting killed and 10 seconds after their corpse is on the ground the damage starts happening.

wtf is happening?
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The scrolls are still broken. Dc try to take scroll of mnem just now in Scourge PS4 EU. 1 DC said to Zone why can't we pick it up? I got screen shot of DC asking. But it has names. So I unable to attach pic. Don't know how to removenames. But scrolls are indeed broken

I just saw all DC left. They gave up and return to keep.
    Edited by Serjustin19 on September 20, 2016 9:36PM
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

I unsure that you 2 are the right ones to ask. Forgive me if I am wrong. But like @Beruge and I are thinking same thing. Scourge PS4 EU there's something going on. Are the scrolls intended to not be taken? Many thanks i can't speak for emperor buff.
  • partzs
    partzs
    You can only pick up the scrolls of other factions if you have your two scrolls. Do you have your scrolls at there correct places?
  • Beruge
    Beruge
    ✭✭✭
    partzs wrote: »
    You can only pick up the scrolls of other factions if you have your two scrolls. Do you have your scrolls at there correct places?

No one can pick up any scrolls. I am ep. When DC comes to pick up their scrolls they are unable too. I can go and pick up the quest for scroll of ghartok(Northern morrowind scroll) while the scroll of ghartok is still in the temple.

It is something very broken here. And it has nothing at all to do with players.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    We'll take a peek - thanks guys!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Beruge
    Beruge
    ✭✭✭
    We'll take a peek - thanks guys!

Thanks so much. It would be nice with a status report of your findings :)
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Ok, we're going to try resetting all the Elder Scrolls in this campaign. Stand by...
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok, we're going to try resetting all the Elder Scrolls in this campaign. Stand by...

Thank you :)
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Hey everyone,

We believe this issue is now fixed. If you see any other weirdness related to the Elder Scrolls in this campaign, please let us know!
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • Beruge
    Beruge
    ✭✭✭
    Hey everyone,

We believe this issue is now fixed. If you see any other weirdness related to the Elder Scrolls in this campaign, please let us know!

Scrolls seems fine.

Our team is not emperor so i cant tell. but when we had emperor the 35 health per level buff was not recieved.

There is also a problem with the infinite stun. Meaning u get stunned - break free - stunned - break free - stunned. The white circle wich should protect you for a certain amount from CC's is often not enabled.

Also there has been incidents when people has been killed and around 5-10 seconds after the bodies hit the floor the damage is recieved - this may be caused by lags tough.
  • Beruge
    Beruge
    ✭✭✭
    Hey everyone,

Oh and also having issues with crit rush and toppling charge. The animations gets stuck wich makes the player unable to cast other spells, dodge roll, block or swap bars.
  • outsideworld76
    outsideworld76
    ✭✭✭
    Ever since this last patch there are problems with extreme lag, animations that get stuck and disconnects.
  • Beruge
    Beruge
    ✭✭✭
    Hey everyone,

would be good with some kind of feedback that the issues has been notified. Keep up with the good work.
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beruge wrote: »
    Hey everyone,

Scrolls seems fine.

Our team is not emperor so i cant tell. but when we had emperor the 35 health per level buff was not recieved.

There is also a problem with the infinite stun. Meaning u get stunned - break free - stunned - break free - stunned. The white circle wich should protect you for a certain amount from CC's is often not enabled.

Also there has been incidents when people has been killed and around 5-10 seconds after the bodies hit the floor the damage is recieved - this may be caused by lags tough.

I to can speak for the last part. It happening to me. But like @Beruge stated it might be lag. But very small war though.
  • itscompton
    itscompton
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beruge wrote: »
    Hey everyone,

Scrolls seems fine.

I to can speak for the last part. It happening to me. But like @Beruge stated it might be lag. But very small war though.
    This is happening on PS4 NA as well. I'll be fighting people and suddenly drop dead while at full health because a bunch of damage registers all at once. Pretty hard to PvP as a Templar when your survivability is all about healing damage after it's taken and the game is doing this.
  • Beruge
    Beruge
    ✭✭✭
    Hey everyone,

I can confirm now that the buff for emperor 35health per level buff is not being recieved.
  • outsideworld76
    outsideworld76
    ✭✭✭
    Like they care. Just pay for your crafting bag and go to sleep.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Thanks guys, we'll take a look at the performance and Emperor buffs.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • Beruge
    Beruge
    ✭✭✭

Any news regarding the issues?
  • Beruge
    Beruge
    ✭✭✭

Gap closers bring people in to loading screen at certain keeps wich results in ending up flying in the sky below certain points on the map. Everyone who does this at a certain spot at a certain time ends up in the same area.

Just now gap closing npc at fort glademist made 3 people in a group of 7 get into a loading screen. All 3 ended up below the water south east of fort dragonclaw. loading screen for 20 sec - stuck in the sky for 20 sec - new loading screen for 20 sec.

This 1 minute without nearly half of the team is cruicial for a fight. Besides that 1 of the people did not get the second loading screen making him stuck and unable to use the get unstuck before the npc's/battle screen was gone. Wich made him have an additional 1 minute out of combat.

This needs to be fixed.
    Edited by Beruge on September 30, 2016 8:31PM
  • Beruge
    Beruge
    ✭✭✭

Stone pact trebs has increased damage on stam builds. i assume this has to do with weapon damage and champion points.

On my stam tank i do 4855 damage, my friend on stam does 4825. Magick characters does 4000.

• Beruge
    Beruge
    ✭✭✭

sorry for the piling up but so much is broken.

The cc immunity is still not fixed as well. meaning you can get infinite stuns.
  • Beruge
    Beruge
    ✭✭✭

Enemy keep bonuses are not being recieved.
  • Nirnrotten
    Nirnrotten
    ✭✭✭
    Use some tape. That should fix the scrolls..