The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Activity finder revamping idea

Deathissupreme
I don't think people should be able to choose the role and here is why people que as a tank and isn't even a tank and it affects the group's effectiveness I think the activity finder should pick your role based on skills assigned and cp assigned that way it goes faster and you don't have to worry about a person who ques as something they aren't just to get in a dungeon faster please tell me if you like it or not. if you like it can you please spread the idea so zos will at least think about putting it in a update or fix
  • carljokl
    carljokl
    ✭✭✭
    This seems like a reasonable suggestion. I am not sure about forcing people into one role or other. That might not matter as much given once the quest starts the questers can negotiate on roles.

It would be useful for the game to decide what role someone is most qualified for based on their current build and equipment.
    Then a group could be built based on a group with skills that are most complementary.

Could some of the problem be catch 22? Struggling to find people on group finder because there are not a lot of people using it to begin with. Not a lot of people using it because they are struggling to find groups with it?
    My Characters

Xargothius: Breton - JOAT / Magsorc | Orchid the Fair: Orismer - Crafter / Heavy Tank | Voneri Vox: Dunmer - Magplar Healer | Rexorgiana: Imperial - Temptress / Magblade
    Phirkius: Altmer - MagSorc | Rexorigus: Imperial - Med Tank / StamKnight | Sven Svedishchef: Nord - Provisioner / Stamplar | Finds-All-Fungi: Argonian - Alchemist/ Stamblade
    Emerald-Wild-Guard: Bosmer - Wyrd / StamSorc | Nates Datum Festi: Imperial - Light Tank / StamKnight | Magnolia Desert-Blossom: Redguard - 2 Handed Stamplar | Shadow-Softpaw: Khajiit - StamBlade
    Sorcerer | Dragon Knight | Templar | Night Blade