The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Agility Jewellery

Bobby_V_Rockit
Bobby_V_Rockit
✭✭✭✭✭
Is it better to have 3x weapon enchanted robust endurance? Or 1x weapon enchanted robust agility and 2x weapon enchanted agility? I really struggle to get money in game and the Imp City vaults have been... less than fruitful...

Bobby_Rockit
PS4 EU
Edited by Bobby_V_Rockit on September 20, 2016 9:12AM
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Robust on all 3 if that's what you mean. All weapon damage glyphs. Next update there will be hundreds of these going for nothing so don't panic.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
    Options
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Is it better to have 3x weapon enchanted robust endurance? Or 1x weapon enchanted robust agility and 2x weapon enchanted agility? I really struggle to get money in game and the Imp City vaults have been... less than fruitful...

Bobby_Rockit
    PS4 EU

if you are a stamina character, then agility jew 3x robust for sure, all weapon damage enchants

yes, comming in next update in October the prices will drop totally and the IC vaults will change too, monsters will drop only one trophy (all existing trophies will be converted to this one trophy) and all vaults will be openable by this one trophy ;)

hold on, it is comming ;)
    Options
  • WanderingBeithe
    WanderingBeithe
    ✭✭✭
    Hijacking noob question...

Why will they drop in price? I've been stealing and fencing like a mad women to buy one more piece. If I can save all this shiny gold I will have a very happy elf.
    If it has a tail it is meant to be eaten.

Options
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hijacking noob question...

Why will they drop in price? I've been stealing and fencing like a mad women to buy one more piece. If I can save all this shiny gold I will have a very happy elf.

Much higher supply since the IC vault system is being streamlined.

Also potentially lower demand since some people will be switching to new sets.
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Katarin Auclair - DC Breton Warden healer & ice mage
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    The Adventures of Torbyrn Windchaser - Breaking the Ice & Ashes to Ashes
    PC NA
    Options
  • WanderingBeithe
    WanderingBeithe
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks! B)
    If it has a tail it is meant to be eaten.

Options
  • Bobby_V_Rockit
    Bobby_V_Rockit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cant get agility rings in robust (too damn expensive and trophies have horrible RNG for me) so the choices are (all weapon enchanted) 3x robust endurance, or 1 robust agility and 2 arcane agility
    Options
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Next update they drop from random dungeon rewards. The markets will be flooded with them. Do not buy them yet.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
    Options
  • Bobby_V_Rockit
    Bobby_V_Rockit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you, best news I've had all day. I'm only 100 stamina worse off with the arcane set, but more than compensated for the loss with the increased weapon damage
    Options
  • melek-taus
    melek-taus
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you, best news I've had all day. I'm only 100 stamina worse off with the arcane set, but more than compensated for the loss with the increased weapon damage

You could try to look for healthy ones. Those arent that expensive and the extra health is always a warm welcome.
    EU/PC
    Malek Taus - VR16 Khajit Stamina GankKnight -

Will gank for Skooma....
    Options
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    melek-taus wrote: »

You could try to look for healthy ones. Those arent that expensive and the extra health is always a warm welcome.

I personally prefer healthy Agility jewellery. If I wanted full DPS, I won't be using Agility anyway, 3 pc Vicious Ophidian is there for that and it comes in only Robust.
    Options
  • WhiteMage
    WhiteMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Using agility weapons in place of 1 or 2 agility jewelry is just as good in PvP, and only inferior in PvE if you have access to maelstrom weapons. Just be mindful that swapping weapons will drop the set bonus unless your backbar weapon(s) are agility too.
    The generally amicable yet sporadically salty magplar that may or may not have 1vXed you in Sotha Sil. Who knows?
    Options
  • melek-taus
    melek-taus
    ✭✭✭
    WhiteMage wrote: »
    Using agility weapons in place of 1 or 2 agility jewelry is just as good in PvP, and only inferior in PvE if you have access to maelstrom weapons. Just be mindful that swapping weapons will drop the set bonus unless your backbar weapon(s) are agility too.

And Agility weapons can be made into gold meaning the enchant and the bonus are higher than on jewelry. Using DW I'd go 2 gold Agility weapons if no Maelstrom and 1 Agility necklace + 2 Leki gold robust rings.

As a 2H + Bow wielder I am using Agility robust necklace and 2 healthy Agility rings + Leki weapon and Leki head. For PVP I suggest something similar as healty is always usefull in PVP.
    EU/PC
    Malek Taus - VR16 Khajit Stamina GankKnight -

Will gank for Skooma....
    Options