The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Ok this is weird!

MirkoZ
MirkoZ
✭✭✭✭
Today I have a lot of lags and subsequently log out with black screen and now this error (look at photo) , I thought that was my connection so I have tried to play others online game but Eso is the only game that has this problem today! I love eso :) and I want play it ! so pls give me a solution!
  • MirkoZ
    MirkoZ
    ✭✭✭✭
    MirkoZ wrote: »
    Today I have a lot of lags and subsequently log out with black screen and now this error (look at photo) , I thought that was my connection so I have tried to play others online game but Eso is the only game that has this problem today! I love eso :) and I want play it ! so pls give me a solution!

edit : now seems to work!
    Options
  • twev
    twev
    ✭✭✭✭✭

edit : now seems to work!

I started getting kicked out to the log-in screen, sometimes several times a day and usually without the 'error' message, since one of the updates 2-3 weeks ago.

I happens while I'm playing/moving, not because I'm inactive.

If I try to re-log too quickly the message pops up that I'm still logged in.
    The problem with society these days is that no one drinks from the skulls of their enemies anymore.
    Options