The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cant teleport to dungeon, instance is full

KYNG
KYNG
✭✭✭
I queued up using Dungeon Finder, get a full group.

When I accept to travel to dungeon I hit a load screen then it says an error about the dungeon being full.

Which is impossible since only 3 players are inside.

So I cant travel via menus, but I can if I use the map travel.
Problem is ESO doesn't recognize me once I enter via map teleport.

So I cant group text and quest dont register boss kills.
*Buys ESO*
*Plays ESO*
*Ponders*

"Did I pay full price for a beta?" ...
  • partzs
    partzs
    This happens once in a while where the other user leaves group and the leader then requeues for a replacement before the person who left is fully out of the dungeon.

Wait a few seconds and try and travel to someone who is already in the instance. This should resolve the issue.
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've been kicked from the group a couple of times lately because of this. I presume the group get sick of waiting but they are not on group chat so I have to re-queue and pay the penalty. I have been getting more group disbands as well, as soon as it comes up that you have joined a group you get a disbanded message and have to pay the penalty.

The queue penalty does not work as intended, at least not with group finder in its current state.
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • KYNG
    KYNG
    ✭✭✭
    partzs wrote: »
    This happens once in a while where the other user leaves group and the leader then requeues for a replacement before the person who left is fully out of the dungeon.

Wait a few seconds and try and travel to someone who is already in the instance. This should resolve the issue.

I did, that.
    Was able to get into the dungeon, but boss kills weren't registering for my daily pledge.

After killing a named boss, quest marker said I still need to kill said boss.
    *Buys ESO*
    *Plays ESO*
    *Ponders*

"Did I pay full price for a beta?" ...
  • Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I do a random dungeon a day on my main, mainly for the XP bonus and style materials and I encounter this situation a lot. One solution is to TP to dungeon from a shrine or even TP to a shrine that's close to the dungeon and simply enter; this usually overrides the cooldown. One of them has to work.
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
    Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
    Valinor Overflow: Trader
    The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |
    Ushruka gra-Lhurgash | 50 Orc Sorcerer | AD AR 4 |
    Cienwen ferch Llywelyn | 50 Breton Nightblade | DC AR 4 |
    Plays-with-Sunray | 50 Argonian Templar | EP AR 4 |
    Milariel | 50 Wood Elf Warden | AD AR 4 |
    Scheei-Jul | 50 Necromancer | EP AR 4 |

PC-NA CP 1800+
    30,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Savage Blade: Majestic Machette

Characters:
    Asardes the Exile | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 30 |
  • Vereaux078
    Vereaux078
    ✭✭
    It happens as it is still bugged, group finder, it connects 2 player groups with 3 player groups. Other than that I can think of is someone left or got voted to kick.
  • Soulgirl
    Soulgirl
    ✭✭
    Been having this issue for a while now. :neutral:
    Also cannot talk in group chat for a couple of days. Please fix this ZOS!
    PC player on EU server.
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actually, it's not always caused by a replacement player. Sometimes its caused by a couple of other reasons - one of more regular ones is just a general bug - and travelling to someone OTHER than the person who has crown can get you into the dungeon.

Another, is a rare bug (but it's happened to me) whereby a 5th - unseen player - is grouped up. I was that 5th person once, and I traveled to the dungeon without being in a group. 3 of the group were already there, the 4th couldn't travel in because I had filled the instance...

I proceeded on that occasion to complete the dungeon without ever being removed from it - even though I wasn't part of the group. I have video footage of this too - I'll dig it out and upload it :)