Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can not complete the daily for Volenfell

partzs
partzs
When running the daily normal for Volenfell it can not be completed even though Quintus Verres is killed. It keeps saying you have to kill him. Tried 3 times on 2 separate toons and both wont complete.
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah... everyone is having this issue. I abandoned it... heck, the lion boss didn't even show up for us. This dungeon, along with Arx Corinium, has been a long time mess... and its a mess they haven't ever bothered to try and fix.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Supposedly, what happens is you kill the guy, but the second boss gets stuck up on top and never drops down. People say that if you go back as a group to the wall area the final boss will drop down and you can finish the dungeon.
    Edited by Nestor on September 19, 2016 3:37PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• partzs
    partzs
    Quintus Verres is the guy that summons the dragon. Have killed him as the dragon comes down and his body is there dead but yet you dont get credit for him dying.

I have not had the issue with the lion boss. Hes always been there.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    partzs wrote: »
    Quintus Verres is the guy that summons the dragon. Have killed him as the dragon comes down and his body is there dead but yet you dont get credit for him dying.

I have not had the issue with the lion boss. Hes always been there.

That is a new issue. I call the Dragon/Gargoyle/Whatever that thing is that comes down the final boss as it's the final boss of that fight, but your right, not the dungeon's final boss.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• partzs
    partzs
    Nestor wrote: »
    Supposedly, what happens is you kill the guy, but the second boss gets stuck up on top and never drops down. People say that if you go back as a group to the wall area the final boss will drop down and you can finish the dungeon.

This happens if you try and shoot them before they jump down. You can still kill them up there you just can not get the drops when they die.