The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Any active pve guilds for the new DLC

leepalmer95
leepalmer95
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I need to farm a lot of stuff, trials, new pledges etc...

531+ cp with a pve dps templar.

Anyone?
PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • andrewb16_ESO29
    Grownupss Gaming - Ebonheart for PvP but cross alliance grouping means that doesn't matter for trials/pledges etc.

We are all 18+, we don't mind what nationality, race, colour, sexuality you are. We try to make the game a friendly place for everyone no matter what their experience. We have been active since week one and there's no sign of us stopping.
    We have 2 guilds for bank purposes. Usually we have a trader as well. You won't be able to withdraw immediately, we get to know you first and look at promoting after a few weeks. But if you need anything shout up. This is because someone emptied the bank of 140+ items of high level jewellery. We also use the Line app for messaging/help/organising. If you have it or get it add zerodragon64 on the app and I'll invite you to the groups on there too.

PSN is ZeroDragon if you would like an invitation.
  • ceiron
    ceiron
    ✭✭✭✭
    Our guild the nightingales is quite active with a core of new dlc players. Psn ceiron1 for an invite.