The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Brand New UK mature player lookingf or a social guild

Suter1972
Suter1972
✭✭✭✭
Im a mature UK player (family man etc etc) and quite casual in the times I can play. Ie have to wait for my 11yr old to go to bed before I can get on!

Im brand new to the game, only 6 hours in and just finding me feet.

Im looking o join a newbie friendly guild that will help new players along. Im not meaning ‘hand hold’ or give aways etc but just be tolerant that when they refer to something in ESO slang I may not have a clue what they are talking about.

Have headset/mic and happy to use text chat too.

Im not really a pvp’er as I suffer from the rest mist too much but love a good pve/dungeon type thing and crafting too.

Ive rolled a Breton Templar and favour healing rather than DPS but clearly im not much help on either at the minute!

PSN Suter1972
Was - Breton DC ( GIRL - Guy In Real Life toon) Magika Templar Healer/ 5-8 trait Crafter - currently CP290 and learning now starting again on xbox…...

xbox suter1972 - Character name - Hota Woskeef

Xbox EU ESO+ Mature (40+) UK casual gamer
  • LadyLethalla
    LadyLethalla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're welcome to join us - and you might even find some other 'oldies' as well... ;)
    We are primarily DC but do have some AD and EP in the guild as well. And we're happy to help.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/266578/ps4-eu-dc-crafting-and-social-guild#latest
    x-TallyCat-x // PC EU DC - For the Covenant! // ESO Platinum trophy - 16th May 2017Proud member of the Aetherium Alliance.Melbourne Australia - the land of Potato Internet.WTB ESO OCEANIC SERVER
  • andrewb16_ESO29
    You wouldn't be the oldest and there are a few, like you, who only get on later in the evening.

Grownups Gaming is Ebonheart for PvP but cross alliance grouping means that doesn't matter for PvE. Though there is likely to be a bit of friendly banter ;-)

We are all 18+, we don't mind what nationality, race, colour, sexuality you are. We try to make the game a friendly place for everyone no matter what their experience. We have been active since week one and there's no sign of us stopping.
    We have 2 guilds for bank purposes. Usually we have a trader as well. You won't be able to withdraw immediately, we get to know you first and look at promoting after a few weeks. But if you need anything shout up. This is because someone emptied the bank of 140+ items of high level jewellery. We also use the Line app for messaging/help/organising. If you have it or get it add zerodragon64 on the app and I'll invite you to the groups on there too.

PSN is ZeroDragon if you'd like an invitation
  • ceiron
    ceiron
    ✭✭✭✭
    Have invited you to the nightingales. We are a mature social guild.