The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

World 1st Guild to achiev all veteran Maw of Lorkhaj Achievments! HODOR!

• Stillian
    Stillian
    ✭✭✭
    Alcast wrote: »
    Gratz Aquila!!! 1st,2nd,3rd Clear for EU :)
    Destruent wrote: »
    Gratz @Stillian

Thanks! By the way, PlayStation NA started to try Hard Mode and it looks promising.

Hahah the dude in the middle eating food xD

Rakhat fillet =)
    Elitist Scum Guild PC EU
  • pretzl
    pretzl
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stillian wrote: »
    pretzl wrote: »
    Of course, there are several guilds trying to beat it. That still doesn't take away from the fact that there are only 2 guild who actually have. And I've yet to hear of any guild outside of those two to get the boss past 30% or even through a lunar cycle... Not sure how Well-Fitted or NA ppl are progressing tho :smile:

[

Dooooo it! :) First 3 guilds that complete vmol HM in EU? I am all for it :trollface:

Believe me, we want that too. Let's see when we finally kill Rakkhat/HM :)

Screenshot_20160910_001331.png

@pretzl @Destruent

Oh, damn, well done! Didn't know you guys were that close ^^
    CP | Chronically Capped
    Characters | pretzL (Stamblade) , Brannbil (Stamplar) , Spicy pretzL (mDK) , Campingbil (MagSorc) , Saltkringla (Magplar) , Disco Dan (sDK) , Darth Salty (Mag NB) , Plebsorc (Stamsorc), pretzLeroni (Magplar), Mahoogler (pvp mDK)
    Guilds | HODOR & Who Pulled
    Kindling Power Magicka DK Build
    twitch.tv/pretzlcsgo
  • Kathrein
    Kathrein
    ✭✭✭
    Stillian wrote: »
    pretzl wrote: »
    Of course, there are several guilds trying to beat it. That still doesn't take away from the fact that there are only 2 guild who actually have. And I've yet to hear of any guild outside of those two to get the boss past 30% or even through a lunar cycle... Not sure how Well-Fitted or NA ppl are progressing tho :smile:

[

Dooooo it! :) First 3 guilds that complete vmol HM in EU? I am all for it :trollface:

Believe me, we want that too. Let's see when we finally kill Rakkhat/HM :)

Screenshot_20160910_001331.png

@pretzl @Destruent

Gratz Stilly and all the boys and girls
  • Acid_Glow
    Acid_Glow
    ✭✭✭
    Congrats guys!!!

PS4 Username AcidGlow
    {}Guilds{}
    Marmalade Boys
    ============================================ Characters ======================================================
    Morel Mackernasy Mag DK DPS
    Fuji-tora Magicka Mag Sorc DPS
    Heals-with-Skooma Healer
    Sajin Komamura Stam Night Blade Khajiit DPS
    Fire-King ReinHeardt Orc Stam DK DPS