The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Dear Scourge PS4 EU Emperor

Serjustin19
Serjustin19
✭✭✭✭✭
Dear Scourge PS4 EU Emperor,

As I am currently gazing over the horizion. Waiting for the attack. That was to come. Thinking of how am I suppose to defend the keep by myself. I just want you to know Emperor. Thank you.

Thank you for destroying me many times. Truly is an honor. I must admit. Also make sure to vote for Dreams Of Dragonwhales as the Dragonborn. All votes are gladly accepted.

Sincerely,
No one important.
Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Bruh
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You're welcome. That was me.
  • TrinityBreaker
    TrinityBreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're a weird one. But I like you.
    Ebonheart for life.
    Xbox NA
    I am Dog Star.

Khajiit Stam Sorc - Ji'saad Ranajiradh AR 30
    Khajiit Mag DK - Kesjhad
    Khajiit Magblade - Ji'sava Ak'nir
    Fat Khajiit Stamplar - Dro'haniAk'nir - AR 36
    Khajiit Stam Dk - Diego Ri'jhad - AR 49
    Khajiit Magplar - Dro'nara Ak'nir
    Khajiit StamBlade - Ri'artharr Ak'nir
    Fat Khajiit Stamden - Dro'hani Warbreaker
    Argonian Stam DK - Tiberius Demetros
    Khajiit Stamplar - Diëgo Ri'jhad
    Fat Khajiit Stam DK - Drö'hani Ak'nir/Dances-With-Alkosh
    Khajiit Magden - Arctic Mayhem

• Skitttles
    Skitttles
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dragons woo
    Skittles | DC Stem Sok and sumtimes Nertbled
  • lynog85
    lynog85
    ✭✭✭
    Dear Scourge PS4 EU Emperor,

As I am currently gazing over the horizion. Waiting for the attack. That was to come. Thinking of how am I suppose to defend the keep by myself. I just want you to know Emperor. Thank you.

Thank you for destroying me many times. Truly is an honor. I must admit. Also make sure to vote for Dreams Of Dragonwhales as the Dragonborn. All votes are gladly accepted.

Sincerely,
    No one important.

You are one strange cookie