The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What campaign should I choose?

prohunter654
I'm in ebonheart pact and I'm looking for a campaign that EP uses often. I'd rather not go onto a campaign just to see Yellow and Blue dot the the entire map. Any ideas?
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    which platform, which server?
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm in ebonheart pact and I'm looking for a campaign that EP uses often. I'd rather not go onto a campaign just to see Yellow and Blue dot the the entire map. Any ideas?

If your on PS4 EU. Go to Scourge. Always loads of EP. You should go there. :smiley: I am also AD (Mostly.) (DC sometimes) Both in same campaign. But there are A lot of really good EP. Are friendly. Many friends on EP side I have. I beleieve you will be happy there. I wish you well. I however don't think your on PS4 EU though. Not sure.
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • prohunter654
    Im on Xbox One
  • THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Scourge varies on a week to week, month to month and sometimes hour to hour basis. Last month it was dominated by yellow, the 2 months before that red. Blue probably has the smallest numbers consistantly but they also own the map from time to time.

The only drawback to scourge is its HIGHLY competitive.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scourge varies on a week to week, month to month and sometimes hour to hour basis. Last month it was dominated by yellow, the 2 months before that red. Blue probably has the smallest numbers consistantly but they also own the map from time to time.

The only drawback to scourge is its HIGHLY competitive.

ugh, you should have added- highly addictive >:)
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place