Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Live Stream and Crown Giveaway Monday

MidknightWolf
MidknightWolf
✭✭✭✭
Time: 9-5pm EST
Where: twitch.tv/soloserenity

Topic:

Monday's stream has changed from it's original plan. This Monday I decided we are going to touch upon One Tamriel again and focus on how this expansion/update is going change the game in ways you might not be aware of and why it is so massive and positive for ESO. Then we are going to lead in with some beginner's tips on how to get started and what you should focus on early as you level up. Finally we will go over my first "ECO Build" for beginners. An Eco Build is a build with a gear set you can craft that does not require lots of time needed for lots of research, it is simple to understand, and very effective.

I can't forget the best part. Of course we will do a free crown giveaway during the show as well :)

I want to thank all of my supporters so very much. The channel is growing very fast and I am feeling extremely blessed. I hope to see all your lovely faces Monday to share my excitement for One Tamriel and where ESO is heading in the future.

Dif-tor heh smusma friends.
Edited by MidknightWolf on September 17, 2016 2:58PM
  • MidknightWolf
    MidknightWolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    Edited the original post because I forgot to add the most important part. Crown giveaway!
  • Smasherx74
    Smasherx74
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How do you give crowns away
    Master Debater
  • MidknightWolf
    MidknightWolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    I will give you a code that you use HERE.