The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

bare butt bear mount?

nraner81
nraner81
✭✭
I got the bear with wrothgar pack quite a bit ago and never really cared about buying a new mount for looks.
That being said I play with people my age mostly(mid 30s) and we all have agreed that we would plug some $ down for a bare butt bear.
brings fond movie memories, any chance?
PS4 NA Endgame tank/healer/runner/mag dps. Trials are why I play! I miss when Vdung were tough and fun.
  • NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You could try leaning on the washing machine during the spin cycle?
    Fear is the Mindkiller
  • nraner81
    nraner81
    ✭✭
    You could try leaning on the washing machine during the spin cycle?

Take this quarter, go downtown, and have a rat gnaw that thing off your face! Good day to you! ;)
    PS4 NA Endgame tank/healer/runner/mag dps. Trials are why I play! I miss when Vdung were tough and fun.
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe just a toggle option to remove saddles would save you many quarters for doing laundry . I'm not sure what this laundry joke is btw .
  • nraner81
    nraner81
    ✭✭
    Uncle Buck
  • HotToddy
    HotToddy
    ✭✭
    183593.jpg
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm picturing a baboon for some reason.