The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I'm Planning On Talking With My Interernet Provider. I'm kinda worried.

Serjustin19
Serjustin19
✭✭✭✭✭
Since most of you know I play in EU on PS4. Scourge. However I been in this situtation for far to long and it's getting worse for me. I know the eu server ip from my last response. I ping it today. I mostly in 1,000 ms in Scourge. I was forced to quit game since I of no use. I tried the NA server since I live in United States but same problem. However I haven't ping NA server since I unsure what it is.

My internet is starting to lag bad. Internet quit working at nights then later on come back. However watching Netflix is fine. I have reseted my router. Unplug both my internet and router for 1 hour. My PS4 is conneted to my Router. I tried forward ports. But has not helped. I did ports test tool from forward.com port checker. It says my ports still closed.

I have told my internet provider. While back via email. But never heard back. I worried I am going waste there time and my provider would probaly say ther enothing wrong. What should I do? I am unable to change prividers since there only one. However I remember from when ESO first came out to December all was good. Not anymore.

I fully 100% believe it's mine end since the internet lags and such. Even PvE. Imperial City I am so afraid to go in there even when I got invited to trials. I just have enough. I just want to be of use in Scourge again. Instead of leaving in middle of defending keep. Which I didn't want to do. I am not sure what to do.

I am also hard wired on Asus RT AC88u router. Was wondering if anyone knows were I can find NA Server so I can ping it. I want to show my internet provieder Both of my EU and NA (IF I know NA) ping. But I worry it is not enough. That they won't come. Just want to be of use again. It also weird my internet lags also.
I even got a warning in my router that it is not my correct external IP adress and it want me to change. Which I am so confused. Unsure if this is problem also.
Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • Vereaux078
    Vereaux078
    ✭✭
    Sounds like you have to call your IP's customer service. Btw do you have trouble in other online games? Because 1000 ms ping cannot be the megaserver, unless they state something like that and you ll see a million posts from other people. Anyway I would call the Internet Provider costumer service and just tell them the internet is not stable as it was before, ask how they are going to fix it.

Greets,

Vereaux078
  • outsideworld76
    outsideworld76
    ✭✭✭
    Since the patch today lag has even become worse and I get loading screens in Cyrodiil. ZOS knows how to break the game even further, great job.
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vereaux078 wrote: »
    Sounds like you have to call your IP's customer service. Btw do you have trouble in other online games? Because 1000 ms ping cannot be the megaserver, unless they state something like that and you ll see a million posts from other people. Anyway I would call the Internet Provider costumer service and just tell them the internet is not stable as it was before, ask how they are going to fix it.

Greets,

Vereaux078

Thank you. ESO is my only MMO at the moment for PS4 I currently play. I have Destiny. I can try that later. Quit due to personal reasons. I love the game though. Guess it time to go back.

However on PC I don't lag on Naval Action. But ESO on PC I lag in PvE. (My PS4 on ESO EU. My PC is on ESO NA) I wonder if something disagrees with me. Thank you I will contact them. There not open today though.
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.