Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ZoS Support: Bug related to Guilds?

100p.weasel_ESO
I need to know if anyone else has experienced issues with either a) friends being deleted from their friends list automatically or b) being removed from guilds automatically.

I'm a returning BETA player and I recently got dropped from the guild I created at launch. All the members are inactive as most split with the PS4/XboX release. I had one active member when I returned and somehow a couple days ago, I got dropped from my guild and leadership went to a PS4 split player. I contacted support and they dont seem to understand that this isn't a player squabble over leadership, its a technical issue. I know damn well I didn't abandon my own guild and they claim there is no way to adjust leadership so all the items and gold in the bank are lost for nothing? Not sure what I else I can do besides cancel my subscription.
  • 100p.weasel_ESO
    I probably should clarify hat I am a PC player and leadership went to an a PS4 player who hasn't accessed (an is no longer able to access) for 9 months. I finally got a 'we are escalating your ticket' response from support. Hopefully this works out.
  • 100p.weasel_ESO
    Issue half-assededly resolved. They promoted the next eligible active player to Guild Leader...

It works... I guess.