Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is there an addon for this?

Vorkk8383
Vorkk8383
✭✭✭
Hi there. I've asked around and nobody seems to be able to answer me. I'm looking for an addon that would solve this issue/render this process easier:

When I go to deconstruct items, let's say clothing for example, I get a mix of items. Not every light robe will be together for example. Two of them can be at the top, then more light stuff, then medium stuff and then at the total end at the bottom, a light robe again.

It would be easier if I could put things of the same kind together. All light robes together. All lights hats together. All light bracers together. It seems to go by name from what I noticed and it's not the most practical. It would be a time saver of course but there's also people like me who are on certain meds that do affect our short term memories and even for someone with a good memory, the words repeat often so it's hard to keep track.

If you have any suggestions, they are much appreciated.

Problem 2: Is there an addon that will let me search guild stores by words? Like I enter the name of the item that I'm looking for? I currently have MM and an addon for the bank but it doesn't let me search by using my own keyword. It just gives me more specific categories.

Thank you kindly!

Vorkk/Patrick
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hi there. I've asked around and nobody seems to be able to answer me. I'm looking for an addon that would solve this issue/render this process easier:

When I go to deconstruct items, let's say clothing for example, I get a mix of items. Not every light robe will be together for example. Two of them can be at the top, then more light stuff, then medium stuff and then at the total end at the bottom, a light robe again.

It would be easier if I could put things of the same kind together. All light robes together. All lights hats together. All light bracers together. It seems to go by name from what I noticed and it's not the most practical. It would be a time saver of course but there's also people like me who are on certain meds that do affect our short term memories and even for someone with a good memory, the words repeat often so it's hard to keep track.

If you have any suggestions, they are much appreciated.

Problem 2: Is there an addon that will let me search guild stores by words? Like I enter the name of the item that I'm looking for? I currently have MM and an addon for the bank but it doesn't let me search by using my own keyword. It just gives me more specific categories.

Thank you kindly!

Vorkk/Patrick

1. yes, there are addons that make you able to filter your gear by heavy, medium, light, I think the name of addon is "...(something)..filters" so if you check out on Minion and go to "find" and search and type "filter", you would find them ;)

2. the addon that you need is "Awesome guildstore" - then you can seach by:
    - keywords
    - item type (armor - light, medium, heavy), weapon (staff, sword,...)
    - armor trait
    - etc etc...go check it out, it is indeed awesome :)!!
    Edited by altemriel on September 12, 2016 2:03PM
  • Vorkk8383
    Vorkk8383
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks so much, Altemriel!

I will be getting those right now! They will make my life much easier!! Appreciate it tremendously!!
  • Ignotus
    Ignotus
    ✭✭✭
    Probably Advanced Filters is what you are thinking of, but I don't think it works at the craft station. It supports:
    • main inventory
    • personal bank
    • guild bank
    • guild store
    • vendors
    • craft bag
    Still a very good addon though. The only thing that I've found for filtering at the craft station is an addon that can hide or show the stuff in your bank when crafting. I think that one is FCO CraftFilter.
    Edited by Ignotus on September 15, 2016 9:30AM