The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I Think I made A Bad Mistake. (Edited: To Bring More Dragons as Requested in Comments Below)

Serjustin19
Serjustin19
✭✭✭✭✭
When I became AD 5 months ago in Scourge PS4 EU. As I grew to fall in love with AD. I was happy. Still am.

However I can't stop thinking to help DC to get there numbers. But everysingle day I try to help DC. I can't stop thinking about AD. I want to go back. I really do. I feel more comfortable being AD then DC. Even though I was DC for 1 year. No offense DC.

I feel as if DC needs me in Scourge PS4 EU. But AD in my mind keeps calling me back. I keep looking at map. I keep going to AD base. Every single day. I get killed. Usualy by guards. Mostly from accidently sneaking to other group who were sneaking also. I want to help AD. Help DC also. But yet. I feel strongly towards AD. Even more so then DC in Scourge. No offense.

Hence why I believe I made a bad mistake. Least to me. Have I?

Bring more dragons. Dragons that have been requested. Dragons you shall have. But you must find Dragons. For I can't tell you there location. Of Where the Mighty Dragons lie. However Dreams Of Dragonwhales. Might tell you. However Dreams Of Dragonwhales is tyring to run for position of the next Dragonborn. Sadly Dreams of Dragonwhales won't be able to see you now.

Edited by Serjustin19 on September 12, 2016 4:37PM
Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • SantaOrc
    SantaOrc
    ✭✭✭
    Day 281: Test subject is still a weirdo.
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are no mistakes , just happy combat accidents my friend .

mT1DRVY.jpg
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SantaOrc wrote: »

Thank tou for this positive comment. I couldn't agree more. :)
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • Luigi_Vampa
    Luigi_Vampa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The only solution I see is to roll EP.
    PC/EU DC
  • Skitttles
    Skitttles
    ✭✭✭✭
    Should've taken my advice to put more dragons in your story. 3/10
    Skittles | DC Stem Sok and sumtimes Nertbled
  • Jazbay_Grape
    Jazbay_Grape
    ✭✭✭✭
    When I became AD 5 months ago in Scourge PS4 EU. As I grew to fall in love with AD. I was happy. Still am.

However I can't stop thinking to help DC to get there numbers. But everysingle day I try to help DC. I can't stop thinking about AD. I want to go back. I really do. I feel more comfortable being AD then DC. Even though I was DC for 1 year. No offense DC.

I feel as if DC needs me in Scourge PS4 EU. But AD in my mind keeps calling me back. I keep looking at map. I keep going to AD base. Every single day. I get killed. Usualy by guards. Mostly from accidently sneaking to other group who were sneaking also. I want to help AD. Help DC also. But yet. I feel strongly towards AD. Even more so then DC in Scourge. No offense.

Hence why I believe I made a bad mistake. Least to me. Have I?

Just play Haderus on Xbox. It's all green, all the time. Oh, and add more dragons.
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭

mT1DRVY.jpg

That person really looks familiar. Thanks for the advice. :)
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SantaOrc wrote: »

That's funny - in a game full of freaks and geeks (I proudly consider myself a member of that group) to call someone weird...

@Serjustin19 keep rolling with your prose brother :p
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Rohamad_Ali ...over the last month or so you must've collected about 100 awesomes from me...

it's crazy - a good portion of the time when I read, or see, something cool - your name's attached to it...

thanks and keep it rolling B)
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Seratopia
    Seratopia
    ✭✭✭✭
    You can only ever be truly loyal to one faction. If AD keeps calling you and you're happy then stay with AD. DC though might need numbers but they have and will survive with or without help. Don't worry. :)
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    geonsocal wrote: »
    @Rohamad_Ali ...over the last month or so you must've collected about 100 awesomes from me...

it's crazy - a good portion of the time when I read, or see, something cool - your name's attached to it...

You are too kind . :smiley:
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

mT1DRVY.jpg

Enter the PBS Bob Ross
  • Jazbay_Grape
    Jazbay_Grape
    ✭✭✭✭
    geonsocal wrote: »

@Rohamad_Ali is ... kind of a big deal
  • Jazbay_Grape
    Jazbay_Grape
    ✭✭✭✭
    I got the fever ... and the only cure ... is more dragons
  • Skitttles
    Skitttles
    ✭✭✭✭
    10/10
    Skittles | DC Stem Sok and sumtimes Nertbled
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭

mT1DRVY.jpg

Enter the PBS Bob Ross

That painter. Now I remember. Been long ago since I watched it. He very talanted.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    been playing a bunch in IC this weekend...I keep seeing shadows of dragons flying overhead...

not sure if you have played skyrim - but, dragons are flipping awesome...the head, the wings, talons and tail are all excellent weapons - oh yeah, plus the whole fire-breathing thing..

think we'll ever get a chance to see dragons fly (and hopefully fight) in eso @Serjustin19 ?
    Edited by geonsocal on September 18, 2016 6:26AM
  • socivL
    socivL
    ✭✭✭
    i think we are going to see them again, dragons that is.
    with the birth to the crown queen Mileysaurus Delierium-Jason-Bourne the DRAGON-MOTHER conquering all the land that is east and west of the oceans from Tamriel freeing all the enslaved slaves.
    to paraphrase Samuel Jackson when asked about white girls "dat muffuggah, b*tch b kraezey, shieeeeeeeeeeet*
    and then incoherent mumbling with a bunch of *gibbs me dats* and *i dindu nuffuns*
    2 templars - 1 cup
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wtf...hahahahahaha...it was funny tagging along behind you for awhile @socivL ...you're character looked like it was thinking - who the heck is this low level noob following behind me - go away >:)
    Edited by geonsocal on September 21, 2016 7:23PM
  • Jazbay_Grape
    Jazbay_Grape
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is there some way that I can set something up that will alert me every time that Serjustin19 posts something?
  • Pomaikai
    Pomaikai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The reason that there are no more dragons in this game is because the Pact hunted them all to extinction for their anuses, which they use as a style stone in their armor. Yep, that's not Team Spirit that the Pact smells like........