Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Leveling issue

dragonyte1
I felt questing is too grindy for me to level my character. is there alternative ways to level to get to lvl 50 faster? (i do main series quests because I like them) so I can have my first lvl 50?
  • ValkynSketha
    ValkynSketha
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If this is your firsr char i recomment to do quests, but sure there is faster lvling, craft full gear with training trait with exp potion.

For me it takes 11h to lvl50 and that with collecting skyshards and doing some delves/dolmens/world boss.
  • dragonyte1
    thanks for help
  • Nax
    Nax
    ✭✭✭
    What I do is a combination of exploration, skyshard gathering, lorebook collecting and dungeons. I do this until I am Mage's Guild 10 as by then I find that I have enough skill points to spend comfortably, plus I've got the ever-important Meteor. This method, however, definitely isn't the fastest and I imagine sounds incredibly boring to some, but for me, it's a kind of grind that I don't mind and actually find enjoyable because of all that I bump into along the way (meeting new friends through zone chat group requests, helping people with dolmens, delves etc.). Popping xp pots can help to make the road to 50 faster, though I don't like doing so as I find that I need to grind for skyshards and books after the fact.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dragonyte1 wrote: »
    I felt questing is too grindy for me to level my character. is there alternative ways to level to get to lvl 50 faster?

Yes, Grind on Mobs. But, that is even more Grindy than doing Quests.....

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Chew_Magna
    Chew_Magna
    ✭✭✭
    I use the dungeon finder primarily. My new templar just hit 50 in under 3 days played (fast for me), but she did quest until around 20. It isn't for everyone, I just love doing dungeons. You have to put up with a lot of new players and idiots though. A lot of idiots. I leveled as a tank for fast q' s, then switched to heals at 50.
    Edited by Chew_Magna on September 14, 2016 5:49PM