Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Price guideline for gear

Stoopid_Nwah
Stoopid_Nwah
✭✭✭✭
I have been spending more time outside of PVP and more in PVE going through dungeons and trials lately, so I was curious if anyone could give me a guide on what some set pieces are worth from the bound sets that you can trade for x amount of time with your group. I also wouldn't hate knowing what sets are actually worth something and which are just decon trash.

Specifically, I was wondering what would be reasonable for me to ask/give for good traits on monster set pieces, wgt and icp set pieces (mostly scathing mage and spell power cure), and finally trials gear like vicious ophidian, infallible, twilights remedy, etc...I know that a few will say "whatever people will take for it/pay for it", but I don't want to lowball people when I make offers nor do I want to sell myself short if I get something someone wants or needs. Any suggestions/guidelines would be awesome!

Btw, I'm on xbox na, but am happy to hear what things are going for on ps4 and pc as well.
  • Totalitarian
    Totalitarian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man, I guess I'm just a nice person for giving my stuff out for free.

It hurt when I gave a guy my light-divines Engine Guardian helm, but he asked. Maybe karma'll be good to me.
    PC NA CP 531+
    Aedric Fury Sits Around Doing Nothing
    Sola Auroron Magicka Templar
    Lunaria Chimeri Magicka Dragonknight
    The Chosen of the Storm Stamina Sorcerer
    Ward-Scales Magicka Nightblade
    Sanctius Luxen Stamina Templar
    Nerwaye Auroron Magicka Sorcerer
    Warden Vyrkyl Stamina Dragonknight
    The Ninth Adventurer Stamina Nightblade
    Magna-Sola Magicka Templar
    The Celestial Lady Magicka Templar
    Read their adventures!
    The Celestial Lady
  • Stoopid_Nwah
    Stoopid_Nwah
    ✭✭✭✭
    Man, I guess I'm just a nice person for giving my stuff out for free.

It hurt when I gave a guy my light-divines Engine Guardian helm, but he asked. Maybe karma'll be good to me.
    Lol I'm too poor to be that nice. I gave someone 40k for an infused scathing mage chest piece the other day, but I don't know if I ripped him off/he ripped me off/or if it was a good deal lol, it's just what I had on me to give at the time.

And I'm sure good karma will come your way after giving that helm for free lol.
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If I don't need it I just give them away. Sometimes people will appreciate the gesture enough to throw you some gold with out asking for it. I gave away a Skoria medium infused yesterday.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• Stoopid_Nwah
    Stoopid_Nwah
    ✭✭✭✭
    Danksta wrote: »
    If I don't need it I just give them away. Sometimes people will appreciate the gesture enough to throw you some gold with out asking for it. I gave away a Skoria medium infused yesterday.
    Interesting, it sounds like the older monster helms tend to be given away for free then, and perhaps velidreth people pay for just because every stam user is running it (heard people talking in Mournhold about how they paid a ton for it). I'll probably keep offering to pay then what I think is fair if others get good scathing drops I guess.

Thanks!