The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Newbie (italian) player looking for a guild

MakTheEater
MakTheEater
✭✭
I'm looking for a guild that could introduce me to Dungeons , PvP and help me with the some basic aspects like skills and equip (and that won't kick me if I'm not logging for 2 days). I played several hours, but I played mostly alone (and my friends didn't like the game, so they stopped playing). It's not a problem if it's not an italian guild. Thank you.
  • MipMip
    MipMip
    ✭✭✭✭
    Check out http://www.alitheso.com/ for a friendly social guild with more than 400 active members - we do dungeons, trials, PvP and fun social events! We are an English speaking guild with many nationalities.
    PC EU ∙ PC NA

'My only complaint about ball groups is that there aren't enough of them. Moar Balls.'
    - Vilestride
  • ness1
    ness1
    ✭✭
    I'm looking for a guild that could introduce me to Dungeons , PvP and help me with the some basic aspects like skills and equip (and that won't kick me if I'm not logging for 2 days). I played several hours, but I played mostly alone (and my friends didn't like the game, so they stopped playing). It's not a problem if it's not an italian guild. Thank you.

There's quite a few Italian guilds in game, for both PvE and PvP, with TS3 and anything else you might need.

eroaria, oranessuno (since 2014)

I have a weird sense of humour, the layers keep on stacking I oftn lose count ...but in truth I love all animals (humans too sometimes) and abhor any form of violence.
  • genesislairb16_ESO

Ciao MakTheEater, sono un ufficiale dei DoRF (Dragon of the Rising Flame) e siamo una community orientata al PvP.
    Veniamo da svariati anni di GW2 e dopo il fail di BDO abbiamo iniziato da 2 settimane su ESO, quindi stiamo ancora livellando (alcuni iniziano il 9 con la Gold Edition). Il nostro obbiettivo a livelli alti è fare Raid PvP sulle 3-4 sere alla settimana.. lasciamo 1-2 giorni liberi per fare Dungeon o Esplorare, insomma liberi di fare quello che si vuole.
    Accettiamo solo 18+ ed è obbligatorio l'uso di TS.

Se sei interessato rispondimi pure qua, whispami in game @Lyuke (altrimenti @manulato92) o registrati direttamente sul nostro forum e fari pure richiesta (http://www.dorfcommunity.it/forum/index.php).

English version

Hey MakTheEater, i'm a DoRF (Dragon of the Rising Flame) officer, we are a PvP Oriented Community.
    Feel free to read our recruitment post in this forum (click here) for information about us.

We play in the Ebonheart Pact faction.

Feel free to whisper me @Lyuke, @manulato92 or @Bi0S in game (add us to yuor friend list if we are not online) or just write here if you have any questions.
    Edited by genesislairb16_ESO on September 8, 2016 8:10AM
  • xericdx
    xericdx
    ✭✭✭
    @genesislairb16_ESO

*** dato un'occhiata al sito ma non trovo in quale fazione giocate. Ci sono altre Gilde italiane in EP a una cross-faction credo.

Voi che intenzioni avete?

English version (or Zos will block the thread guys ;) )

I checked on your forurm but couldn't find info on which faction you (mostly) play in.

What's your plan ?

You can contact me in game (@xericdx)

Ciao ciao
    Characters
    Primo Aldouine (MagSorc), AD
    Kro'zuc Primo (StamDK), AD
    Primo Leyla, MagDK, DC
    Primo Salazar (MagPlar), AD
    Leyla Softpawn (StamBade), AD
    Shaz Primo (MagBlade), AD
    Marcus Primo (MagDen), EP
    Elonthor Primo (StamDen), AD
    The Red, MagNecro, AD

You like housing?! We have the place for you: Tamriel Homes Guild! Contact me for info (in-game ID @xericdx) or visit our website https://tamrielhomes.com/
    PC EU
  • genesislairb16_ESO
    @xericdx

Yea, we just found out they block the post if u don't speak English French or German, can't understand why..

Anyway we play in the Ebonheart Pact and we are not cross faction because we are going to play mainly PvP and u can't do that with people in different factions.
    I will add that we came in this game 2-3 weeks ago so we are still leveling, it's not a problem if you are not max level with the perfect equip.

If you are interested feel free to register to our forum and post your recruitment request (click here), we will validate you and than invite you inside the game.

We just reuploaded our recruitment post in this forum (click here) since the one from yesterday was closed for beign written in Italian.

Feel free to whisper me @Lyuke, @manulato92 or @Bi0S in game (add us to yuor friend list if we are not online) or just write here if you have any questions.
    Edited by genesislairb16_ESO on September 8, 2016 8:06AM
  • xericdx
    xericdx
    ✭✭✭
    Ok, unfortunately, my 2 Chars are AD.... Why all the Italian guilds are EP???? :)

Well, see on the other side then :smile:

I've been playing for a while so if you need anything you can contact me in-game anyway (Dungeons/else).

ps: The language restrictions are mainly for censorship
    Characters
    Primo Aldouine (MagSorc), AD
    Kro'zuc Primo (StamDK), AD
    Primo Leyla, MagDK, DC
    Primo Salazar (MagPlar), AD
    Leyla Softpawn (StamBade), AD
    Shaz Primo (MagBlade), AD
    Marcus Primo (MagDen), EP
    Elonthor Primo (StamDen), AD
    The Red, MagNecro, AD

You like housing?! We have the place for you: Tamriel Homes Guild! Contact me for info (in-game ID @xericdx) or visit our website https://tamrielhomes.com/
    PC EU
  • ness1
    ness1
    ✭✭
    xericdx wrote: »
    Ok, unfortunately, my 2 Chars are AD.... Why all the Italian guilds are EP???? :)

Well, see on the other side then :smile:

I've been playing for a while so if you need anything you can contact me in-game anyway (Dungeons/else).

ps: The language restrictions are mainly for censorship

If you are AD then try "il Dominio dei Felini", it's not exclusively Dominion, but it's got mainly AD players and they are actually nice. Whisper me your name and when the servers come back online I will ask a friend who's a member there to add you. Cheers :)

I have a weird sense of humour, the layers keep on stacking I oftn lose count ...but in truth I love all animals (humans too sometimes) and abhor any form of violence.
  • ness1
    ness1
    ✭✭
    Ah ok...I just saw your ID there on that reply, I hadn't noticed it earlier, apologies. I will take a note of it and help you as soon as the servers come back online then.

• Kathrein
    Kathrein
    ✭✭✭

there are A LOT if italian guilds already, a lot of them with people that are playing the game since beta :) and are very friendly, i know a few that maybe could interest you, send me a message if you want more info
  • skvll
    skvll
    ✭✭
    Hello, Keep in mind if you play PvE on any guild since PvE will have a big change in a month so.. all faction will play on the same map/instance. only PvP will have some differences... if you play PvP you'll be able to play only with your faction members :dizzy:

we were AD than we dcided to make a PvP (italian one) guild on EP with some friends.. so i can understand your feel XD
    Edited by skvll on September 13, 2016 9:44PM
    skvll, co-Guild Master
    The Epic Fail PvP Guild EP (PC/EU)

Zerg Squad - PvP Guild AD (PC/EU)
    Laufey llvks, DK lvl 50 AD (PvE)
    Nikolà Tesla, Sorcerer lvl 50 AD (PvP/PvE)
    Yefual, Stamplar lvl 50 AD (PvP/PvE)
    Signifer lux dei, mageplar lvl 50 AD (PvP/PvE)

Tesla Drakonis, Sorcerer lvl 50 EP (PvP)
    The Epic Ker, mageblade lvl 50 EP (PvP)
    Van Healsing, mageplar lvl 50 EP (PvP)
  • MoltoMorto

Se sei interessato ad una Gilda Italiana di nuova concezione, puoi leggere il nostro (mio) regolamento nella pagina Gilda Overlord Italia.