Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Not getting random dungeon activity finder rewards or acknowledgement.

Rittings
Rittings
✭✭✭✭✭
This is an intermittent error - doing many dungeons over and over and not getting the random dungeon rewards - not mail, nor the XP...

Been doing this since SotH
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Straight after completing random activity finder... you can see that my blue reward is still available because the random dungeon finder didn't acknowledge the activity...

Ticket no.#160913-000117

Please look into this or push it forward because it's HIGHLY frustrating and a massive time sink into something my wife and I pay for and don't get the XP that is meant to be given out.
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems that YOU have to be the one to initiate the queue to get the reward and acknowledgment now... this doesn't promote playing with a partner at all... and getting into a dungeon as a solo DPS is so difficult too... Surely this isn't as intended???
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've not experienced that on Console. We regularly group as a 4 and do the random yet all get the XP, so sounds like you have a bug
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On PS4 NA and have always got the random reward when doing random solo or when in a preformed 4 man group. Are you finding you are having the problem when you are queing 2 people for random?
    PUG Life - the true test of your skill

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still waiting on a similar problem:

ticket: 160910-000186

Here is the original complaint:

id random non-vet, bugged to give us 5 people and first time the 3 of us who had initially grouped were not all in dungeon so we left, then second time got 5, apparently 1 akf, so we ran it, at the end two of us did not get the reward/mail. @newtinmpls and @sekou_treyvond (not sure of spelling on latter one). changed zones, nothing.

Got a canned reply that had nothing to do with anything I said.

So I replied:

Today 9/11/2016

que-ed for dungeions; @eglantinerose, @Johnnysmith_03 and @Sekou_treyvond again. Group finder was entered into, we were grouped, we had one DPS, one Healer, one Tank with only their assigned role tagged. Both times one got dumped and the other two ended up in a group of four. Eventually said screwit and found a person in chat and did a dungeon on random. Twice it glitched because the fourth didn't have DLC open. Then we got to Spindleclutch.

What is going on with the group finder? And why didn't we get our mails the other day?

Oh and forgot to mention that despite the fact that it had been over 24 hours, my character only got 30k for the random today, not the 100k that we we are supposed to get (and the other three when we finally que-d with four of us) got.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trying as 2 or 3 person to queue - seems only the person that opts to queue will get the reward. Also run it as a 4 man and it picks 1 or 2 people randomly to NOT give the rewards to.

This isn't just an NA server thing either - we play on the EU server and the same thing is happening. Submitted several tickets - get a candid reply back that really doesn't help at all (just like with the failing sacraments). They say they'll forward it to the development team but that does absolutely NOTHING to resolve our problem or compensate for time sink loss.
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    So far usually when we are a four-ple and use she dungeon finder to "do a random" it works.

When we are not a full "four" it starts screwing up.

anyone else seeing this pattern?
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Happened again.

So far no reply that makes any sense. Apparently there isn't anyone who reads the support tickets.

So when the other night I yet AGAIN got NO mail, NO 100k XP

I sent in another ticket: Incident: 160915-000128
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup... just keep submitting tickets. It seems all we can do. I'm so tired of this kind of nonsense being put on the backburner though - all because they are spending too MUCH time coming up with new pets/mounts crown store rubbish - to bleed their audience a bit more.

It really is pretty sad.
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've kind of been told to not submit tickets... but I think this is because they are probably ashamed at how bad their game is getting for bugs.

They even tried to tell me its because I wasn't waiting long enough between blue rewards (but I wasn't complaining about just not getting blue rewards - I'm also complaining about not getting green ones too!!).

This is SHAMEFUL. The fact they dare to try and tell me that its my fault... utterly shameful.
  • Sarcanith
    Sarcanith
    Atleast I'm not the only one this crap is happening to...