The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Groupng tool

WolfWarrior84
WolfWarrior84
✭✭
What happened to the grouping tool if I que up for a dungeon with some one in group I get put into a group that only needs 1 player. am I doing something wrong or did they brake a system that worked well when thieves guild first came out . now I have to find a full group before trying to go to the dungeon way to make the grouping tool completely useless
WolfWarrior84
PS4 na server DC & EP Alliance
Champion point 646
Argonain templar healer, orc dragon knight tank, high elf sorcerer dps, kajiit knightblade dps , Stam Sorc pvp
  • StezySteve
    It's called something else now like activity finder. Also if you are in a group but not the party leader you can't invite anyone. You would need to leave group and look at your recent players list.
  • WolfWarrior84
    WolfWarrior84
    ✭✭
    StezySteve wrote: »
    It's called something else now like activity finder. Also if you are in a group but not the party leader you can't invite anyone. You would need to leave group and look at your recent players list.

First who cares what it is called it is still broken.

I am group leader I que up with three people in the group for a dungeon and get 2 people from the and then I get blocked out from the dungeon and lose my crown then the next day I que u with 2 people and the grouping tool gives me 3 more people and I lose crown and my friend gets kicked from group. That is broken, I don't care if I lose crown but why am I getting 1 more person than needed
    WolfWarrior84
    PS4 na server DC & EP Alliance
    Champion point 646
    Argonain templar healer, orc dragon knight tank, high elf sorcerer dps, kajiit knightblade dps , Stam Sorc pvp
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well its still broken.

ticket: 160910-000186

Here is the original complaint:

id random non-vet, bugged to give us 5 people and first time the 3 of us who had initially grouped were not all in dungeon so we left, then second time got 5, apparently 1 akf, so we ran it, at the end two of us did not get the reward/mail. @newtinmpls and @sekou_treyvond (not sure of spelling on latter one). changed zones, nothing

Got a canned reply that had nothing to do with anything I said.

So I replied:

Today 9/11/2016

que-ed for dungeions; @eglantinerose, @Johnnysmith_03 and @Sekou_treyvond again. Group finder was entered into, we were grouped, we had one DPS, one Healer, one Tank with only their assigned role tagged. Both times one got dumped and the other two ended up in a group of four. Eventually said screwit and found a person in chat and did a dungeon on random. Twice it glitched because the fourth didn't have DLC open. Then we got to Spindleclutch.

What is going on with the group finder? And why didn't we get our mails the other day?

Oh and forgot to mention that despite the fact that it had been over 24 hours, my character only got 30k for the random today, not the 100k that we we are supposed to get (and the other three when we finally que-d with four of us) got.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    And just now did two groups, on the second one did NOT get a reward mail.... again.

This is really irritating.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis