Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Y is DC happy losing to ad? Ps4

Drdeath20
Drdeath20
✭✭✭✭✭
I just don't get my alliance. They are afraid of ad.
  • Drdeath20
    Drdeath20
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All the gitguds would rather farm a resource than fight for undefended keeps.

Just close cyrodil down for good. Open up tons of 1 hour, 2 hour, 3 hour campaigns with smaller pop sizes and a much smaller map. In the end people just want group battles and not horse simulator 2000.
  • Wow
    Wow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What are you kidding me. DC is the most populated factions of all 3.

there's so much DC inV58Nb.png
    both AD and EP getting spawncamped at the gates

then stole all the scrolls
    3tNuAJL.jpg
    I'm a Godot Engine and GameMaker enthusiast from the most populated island on earth, Java, Indonesia. Coffee is my staple fuel, and durian is my favourite fruit. I'm currently building a Godot Community site.
  • Drdeath20
    Drdeath20
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yet on scourge the most populated campaign I'm watching my alliance farm resource towers over trying to take undefended AD keeps. Even to prevent their emperorship.
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Come hang in Chillerend PS4 NA xD
    #VMATOKENSYSTEM #WEAPONDYE #TRAITCHANGE #CROWNCRATELOVER
    • Alliance/Platform: Aldemerii - PS4/NA - CP 800+
    • Mag Sorc: Arya Rosendahl - Altmer - Highelf
  • Drdeath20
    Drdeath20
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Do we actually take keeps or just farm ap?
  • Totalitarian
    Totalitarian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm just saying, there's a forum section for this

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/campaigns
    PC NA CP 531+
    Aedric Fury Sits Around Doing Nothing
    Sola Auroron Magicka Templar
    Lunaria Chimeri Magicka Dragonknight
    The Chosen of the Storm Stamina Sorcerer
    Ward-Scales Magicka Nightblade
    Sanctius Luxen Stamina Templar
    Nerwaye Auroron Magicka Sorcerer
    Warden Vyrkyl Stamina Dragonknight
    The Ninth Adventurer Stamina Nightblade
    Magna-Sola Magicka Templar
    The Celestial Lady Magicka Templar
    Read their adventures!
    The Celestial Lady
  • Drdeath20
    Drdeath20
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm just saying, there's a forum section for this

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/campaigns

So what are you trying to say
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Drdeath20 wrote: »

Do we actually take keeps or just farm ap?

Nope, I've been playing about 15h in PvP today. Seen 3 blue lmao. We dominate pretty hard in Chillerend for the moment.
    #VMATOKENSYSTEM #WEAPONDYE #TRAITCHANGE #CROWNCRATELOVER
    • Alliance/Platform: Aldemerii - PS4/NA - CP 800+
    • Mag Sorc: Arya Rosendahl - Altmer - Highelf
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Come to XB. AD is the gimp of the campaign. DC and EP just run riot and take over the map day in day out. AD don't even know how to buy siege. The day alliance change comes I'm gone.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
  • Drdeath20
    Drdeath20
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Come to XB. AD is the gimp of the campaign. DC and EP just run riot and take over the map day in day out. AD don't even know how to buy siege. The day alliance change comes I'm gone.

It's not that were out numbered. Every alliance is full. It's that we would rather send 3/4ths of our guys to a resource tower to farm it, than start taking undefended AD keeps.
  • CherryCake
    CherryCake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I tried DC once...they would hide inside keeps instead of going out and fight against the reds lol xDDD
    I like sweetrolls and I cannot lie
  • Drdeath20
    Drdeath20
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I tried DC once...they would hide inside keeps instead of going out and fight against the reds lol xDDD

EP is brutal. No leadership whatsoever. Guys will log on and then just craft.
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First day of a 30 day campaign and we are losing already? Well better pack up and leave. Oh wait DC won how many of the last Scourge campaigns on PS4 NA?

Last campaign EP were farming Arrius like the campaign win depended on it. Not surprising that some DC want some AP gains this campaign. I'll just keep playing the map and waiting for my ticks.
    PUG Life - the true test of your skill

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs
  • Drdeath20
    Drdeath20
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First day of a 30 day campaign and we are losing already? Well better pack up and leave. Oh wait DC won how many of the last Scourge campaigns on PS4 NA?

Last campaign EP were farming Arrius like the campaign win depended on it. Not surprising that some DC want some AP gains this campaign. I'll just keep playing the map and waiting for my ticks.

Yeah but EP finished in last. Soo what if they took a resource or even a keep, or even 10 keeps. Ad is always where the fight is at.
  • Shad0wfire99
    Shad0wfire99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've never seen DC be able to take or defend anything without a 4 to 1 numbers advantage on XBox.

XBox NA
  • Drdeath20
    Drdeath20
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've never seen DC be able to take or defend anything without a 4 to 1 numbers advantage on XBox.

DC has alot of strong players on ps4. We just need them to care more about objective and less about ap gains. I get it day 1 of a 30 day campaign that we chronically win. Just annoying bcz it's my only night to play during the week.
  • Shad0wfire99
    Shad0wfire99
    ✭✭✭✭✭

DC has alot of strong players on ps4. We just need them to care more about objective and less about ap gains. I get it day 1 of a 30 day campaign that we chronically win. Just annoying bcz it's my only night to play during the week.

Maybe switch campaigns. There are strong players in all factions across all campaigns, but generally, the ones that can actually be good group leaders tend to stack in one campaign. On XBox, it's Haderus for CP campaigns, and Blackwater Blade for lowbie. However, in Blackwater, red just tends to be cannon fodder for blue and yellow. lol

XBox NA
  • Clarkieson
    Clarkieson
    ✭✭✭✭
    its ps4

it comes down to who has the biggest zerg

its a MMO

you need a picture?
  • ProbablePaul
    ProbablePaul
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've seen blue spies with AD a lot more often than EP. As a matter of fact, I don't think I've seen but one blue with EP. Maybe I run into the same groups, but it's always 8-10 guys with one blue shooting arrows or his staff at me while chasing me around when I'm cloaked, and solo.
    Bosmer Melee Magicka Nightblade
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    No Alliance has honorable intentions 100% of the time. Hell, I'd be so bold as to claim 75%!

Every Alliance exploits bugs and glitches.
    Every Alliance has its good and bad moments.
    Every Alliance plays dirty when exploits aren't involved.

So yeah, it's not just AD, not just DC, not just EP, it's EVERYONE! Can't begin to tell you how many times I've just hung my head down and pitied my alliance when they could not pull together, or cursed my own allies for foul play and/or teabagging. However, it'd be the same in any alliance so there is literally no escape. Unless you leave Cyrodiil forever and never look back of course lol
    Edited by UltimaJoe777 on September 11, 2016 7:35PM
    Guildmaster of Power With Numbers in PS4 NA Server's Aldmeri Dominion.
    Proud Founder of the Yaysay cult! DOWN WITH THE NAYSAY CULT!! #ToxicRemedy
  • Drdeath20
    Drdeath20
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No Alliance has honorable intentions 100% of the time. Hell, I'd be so bold as to claim 75%!

So yeah, it's not just AD, not just DC, not just EP, it's EVERYONE! Can't begin to tell you how many times I've just hung my head down and pitied my alliance when they could not pull together, or cursed my own allies for foul play and/or teabagging. However, it'd be the same in any alliance so there is literally no escape. Unless you leave Cyrodiil forever and never look back of course lol

Our gitguds are too friendly with ad. I still don't have great armor ,crafting is a slow process, and haven't maxed out my CP'S. I can't fight a fully specced out opponent. It's like racing a car that's max speed is 60mph vs a car that's max speed is 80mph. I mathematically don't have a chance.
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Our gitguds are too friendly with ad. I still don't have great armor ,crafting is a slow process, and haven't maxed out my CP'S. I can't fight a fully specced out opponent. It's like racing a car that's max speed is 60mph vs a car that's max speed is 80mph. I mathematically don't have a chance.

Could be spies, could be people that aren't actually toxic lol
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Most of those people just want fights, large keeps fights are just boring.

Keep fights got boring for me like a year ago.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • Diminish
    Diminish
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Same on PS4, and I am not saying this in spite of DC. I main a DC... I like playing on AD for PvP though.
  • Drdeath20
    Drdeath20
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Most of those people just want fights, large keeps fights are just boring.

Keep fights got boring for me like a year ago.

Yeah this is true. The minute there is a pvp team mode it will end the snooze fest that is cyrodil. I'll admit that sieging is beyond boring. Plus the rewards are just God awful. I'm a Magicka user and if I get another marksman armor or leki staff lol I'm gonna wig out grrr.
  • Nysara
    Nysara
    ✭✭✭
    DC = Bunch of cowards who ONLY take undefended keeps and always stays inside of their keeps.

AD = Well most of them are childs due to Khajiit race lol. Cats are nice. Thus they arent the best PvP'ers imo. When their best players plays on field, they are good for a time.

EP = Master of Zerg Rush. Always on the move to get things but NEVER defends lol. While getting a keep but loses one in same time lol.

Best of those factions i say EP > DC > AD. Period.
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nysara wrote: »
    DC = Bunch of cowards who ONLY take undefended keeps and always stays inside of their keeps.

AD = Well most of them are childs due to Khajiit race lol. Cats are nice. Thus they arent the best PvP'ers imo. When their best players plays on field, they are good for a time.

EP = Master of Zerg Rush. Always on the move to get things but NEVER defends lol. While getting a keep but loses one in same time lol.

Best of those factions i say EP > DC > AD. Period.

I'm going to assume your opinion of which faction beats which is a personal opinion based on who you just happen to like and dislike because in context with what you just said it makes no sense whatsoever. Case in point: EP has the biggest fan club around, and they don't always succeed when on the offensive on keeps, and sometimes even resort to illegal tactics.
    Edited by UltimaJoe777 on September 12, 2016 4:15PM
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure what you mean OP.

Also not sure what campaign you are talking about for PS4 NA. If we're talking Scourge, things got interesting this past weekend. I was there for a good chunk of it.

But I'm not proud of what happened though.
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on September 12, 2016 5:48PM
  • Drdeath20
    Drdeath20
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happening again. I'm literally the only one attacking ash which is defended by 5 ad. The rest of my alliance is all the way at Blue road keep in a giant 3 way battle. Ad owns the entire map right now. Why don't we just take those barely defended keeps?
  • hazey411
    hazey411
    ad always pushes brk and dc always pushes towards chalman on scourge and it has been happening since forever.