The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Lui Exstended - Seeking new Developer/Contributor

Upularity
Upularity
✭✭
Hello everybody, as most of you know who are reading this after SpellBuilder left over I updated Lui for a short while but with not the best knowledge in Lua coding or any coding for that matter but I updated it for the update ten patch where the removal of veteran ranks took place it crippled the addon thus leaving me no choice to update it for people and for myself the main reason I took over was so the add on was usable no one was updating it anyways, I am looking for a experienced Lua coder/developer that is willing to continually contribute towards the addons up keep and the requested features from the addons audience.

Requirements
- Be willing to go on PTS each patch cycle
- Able to take back feedback given from the ESO community and able to keep up the addon to the evolving ESOUI API.

If you would be interested in helping make this addon great again, feel free to PM me on the forums thank you.

Upu.
  • Thornen
    Thornen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope you find someone @Upularity this is by far the best unit frame addon to date and I would hate to see it die.
  • ArtOfShred
    ArtOfShred
    ✭✭✭
    I hope you can find someone with some experience.

I've been doing a ton of work to try and make a list of Auras to hide/show/modify the icon for the Buff & Debuff component of LUI. You can see the WIP extensive mess of a list I have here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YOCz2ESzmdcs-QZ4whVNtcFDtcglpbiv-VYxUhZHGpk/pubhtml#

The idea here being I'm sick of seeing that little ability_mage_065.png icon for so many random PVE/Trials etc debuffs. Unfortunately there's a bigger underlying issue that ZoS hasn't set a lot of abilities to display consistently either, so we end up with this sloppy mishmash of things that result in you dropping dead in VMA wondering why you were taking damage from a DOT that had no debuff displayed.

Unfortunately I'm not familiar enough with LUA coding to do much of anything other than data entry. I can implement a bunch of these changes to show up auras and things like that, but I can't fix some of the other underlying problems with the mod. I'm on hand as a resource though for anyone willing to take over!

EDIT: Also had a train of thought the other day, I'm not sure how many people use LUI for its scrolling combat text features, I use Combat Cloud, and I find it works a bit better. Both addons lack an author so perhaps merging them into one big suite would be cool.
    Edited by ArtOfShred on September 11, 2016 10:17AM