Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Available Now: ESO Gold Edition and Guilds & Glory DLC Mega-Pack"

ZOS_JessicaFolsom
ZOS_JessicaFolsom
Community Manager
79be9069d75be20265e25c065b1b50da.jpg

This is the official discussion thread for the blog article Available Now: ESO Gold Edition and Guilds & Glory DLC Mega-Pack. The Elder Scrolls Online: Gold Edition and Guilds & Glory DLC Mega-Pack launch today on PC/Mac, Xbox One, and PlayStation®4. Learn about pricing and what comes with both content-packed options.
Jessica Folsom
Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
Staff Post
  • jcaceresw
    jcaceresw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would have bought Glory DLC Mega-Pack if price were dynamic according to what DLC of the offered ones you already have. I have IC currently so right now I will be paying twice for just getting this new pack.
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jcaceresw wrote: »
    I would have bought Glory DLC Mega-Pack if price were dynamic according to what DLC of the offered ones you already have. I have IC currently so right now I will be paying twice for just getting this new pack.

Still cheaper than the other three combined.
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know what would compliment this coming out?

A flash Crown pack sale ... :D
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
  • QuebraRegra
    QuebraRegra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    79be9069d75be20265e25c065b1b50da.jpg

This is the official discussion thread for the blog article Available Now: ESO Gold Edition and Guilds & Glory DLC Mega-Pack. The Elder Scrolls Online: Gold Edition and Guilds & Glory DLC Mega-Pack launch today on PC/Mac, Xbox One, and PlayStation®4. Learn about pricing and what comes with both content-packed options.

Am I blind, or do I NOT see the GUILDS and GLORY DLC bundle in the crown store as reported?

Link please?

Thanx,
  • Rex-Umbra
    Rex-Umbra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    On Xbox the Imperial edition still costs more but doesn't come with the dlcs...
    Xbox GT: Rex Umbrah
    GM of IMPERIUM since 2015.
  • Leogon
    Leogon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What about the ones(e.g. my brother) who own two of the four DLCs? Where's their discount?
  • Smasherx74
    Smasherx74
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, ohhh but making Race Change actually change your RACE (cross faction) is not worth it because people feel unfairly treated, yet compiling all the major DLC packs into for the entire game for just regular release price is completely fair.

BRTky.jpg
    Edited by Smasherx74 on September 9, 2016 7:04PM
    Master Debater
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are the individual DLC still available?
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • QuebraRegra
    QuebraRegra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where's that bundle? 19:32z
  • IOUAT
    IOUAT
    ✭✭✭
    It's still not out ? Its almost 4 PM. O.o
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Uum, it's in store last I checked.
  • IOUAT
    IOUAT
    ✭✭✭
    susmitds wrote: »
    Uum, it's in store last I checked.

Thanks just making sure for when I get on later
  • QuebraRegra
    QuebraRegra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    good, I'll look for it ingame.

thanx
    Edited by QuebraRegra on September 9, 2016 8:38PM
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does this include the ability to be an Imperial and play any faction as an imperial?
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    max_only wrote: »
    Does this include the ability to be an Imperial and play any faction as an imperial?

Nope.
  • Skoamroth
    Skoamroth
    Soul Shriven
    Consider firing the person who thought it would be a good idea to deny us a dynamic DLC mega-pack or not offer some kind of crown-refund for those of us who already own some of your DLC packs. They're bad at their job, what ever position they hold.
    Edited by Skoamroth on September 10, 2016 1:53AM
  • nytwolf45
    nytwolf45
    Soul Shriven
    I already own one of the DLC. Do I still have to shell out 5500 crowns?
  • WhiteMage
    WhiteMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish there were more "intelligent sales" in the crown store. If there is a bundle that includes an account upgrade I already have, I wish it would consider that and offer a scaled down price without the item I already have.

I've already bought 2 of the DLC and buying the missing 2 individually would cost me 500 crowns less. Not that I'll buy either of them, since I've been running ESO+ for nearly a year now.
    The generally amicable yet sporadically salty magplar that may or may not have 1vXed you in Sotha Sil. Who knows?
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nytwolf45 wrote: »
    I already own one of the DLC. Do I still have to shell out 5500 crowns?

Yes, if you want all 4 of the DLC.

If the total of the DLC separately is greater than the DLC pack, you are still saving Crowns. Not as many, but there is still a savings. Otherwise, buy them separately.
  • drwookieb14_ESO
    Is this like buying one of the original copies of the game? IE Do you also get a month subscription for free?
  • Elminster
    Elminster
    ✭✭
    any reason why is the DLC pack not showing up on my crown store
  • DemiDemon
    DemiDemon
    ✭✭
    For those of us who have one of the DLCs, would we get refunded the price or what? I may consider looking into this as I wouldn't have to worry again in the future. Any idea how long this offer will be available?
    PC/Xbox One - NA
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this like buying one of the original copies of the game? IE Do you also get a month subscription for free?
    Since Tamriel Unlimited (17 March 2015), new copies of the game don't get one month subscription for free, as the subscription became optional. Instead, new copies get 500 Crowns.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DemiDemon wrote: »
    For those of us who have one of the DLCs, would we get refunded the price or what? I may consider looking into this as I wouldn't have to worry again in the future. Any idea how long this offer will be available?

No refunds.

You can still buy the DLC separately, so do which ever one costs fewer Crowns. Don't spend Crowns on individual DLC you don't want to play. Simple words of advice.

The offer is not Limited Time.
  • Storms_in_Argonia
    Storms_in_Argonia
    ✭✭✭
    So I have a question. Does the gold edition come with the game on discs to install or is it just license codes? I live in an area with really poor internet, and have been thinking about coming back to the game, but am looking at a 4-5 day download time. If the game comes with discs for installation, can I use them without using the codes (from what I understand you can only apply them to a new account)? I'm essentially just looking for a way to avoid a long download if I can. Thank you.
    Edited by Storms_in_Argonia on September 16, 2016 2:27PM
  • DemiDemon
    DemiDemon
    ✭✭
    DemiDemon wrote: »

No refunds.

You can still buy the DLC separately, so do which ever one costs fewer Crowns. Don't spend Crowns on individual DLC you don't want to play. Simple words of advice.

The offer is not Limited Time.

I figured I'd have to choose one way or another. Probably the DLC pack is going to be cheaper on me in the end. Would have to log in and add up then check prices.
    PC/Xbox One - NA
  • Doierz
    Doierz
    Soul Shriven
    They could of at least done this at the very start, for me ive been playing since beta and there was nothing like this before. It has put some people to say that this is a rip off and that you dont get any discounts if you already own one or more of the existing dlc's. Not to mention i bought the game $70 by its self. But to get all the Dlc's and the game included plus a horse mount for just $40 (AU) then that my friend is a hell of a rip off.
  • Jokshan
    Jokshan
    Soul Shriven
    I play on xbox. is the GUILDS & GLORY DLC MEGA-PACK

server specific?
    account specific?
    character specific?

Thanks in advance!
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jokshan wrote: »
    I play on xbox. is the GUILDS & GLORY DLC MEGA-PACK

server specific?
    account specific?
    character specific?

Thanks in advance!

Yes (you need to buy it twice if you want it on both servers)
    Yes (it is attached to your account)
    No (all characters on one account can use it)
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Jokshan
    Jokshan
    Soul Shriven
    Any idea when this "limited time offer" will expire?