The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Returning Player Looking for AD Guild

FuzzyDunlop81
HI

I'm looking for a mature English speaking guild.

I'm returning to ESO after a break of over 6 months, just getting my head around the changes with Veteran Rank and re-skilling my characters.

Last time I played my main was a VR2 Templar Healer (did good DPS too), I also had a VR5 Nightblade and 40 Orc Tank... all AD.... not sure what they are now with the changes. But I know how to play the game, thats the main thing! :)

I'm just looking for PVE Dungeons and Quest grouping really, I don't have all the DLC either just yet.

Drop me a note if you think your guild will be a good fit.

I have a mic and as I am not from Yorkshire, I don't drag my knuckles on the floor and so I can type too! ;)
  • Lolimsopro
    Lol-im-so-pro

Add me if you like to run dungeons and ***.
    I had a break for a year and started a month ago.
    PSN: Lol-Im-So-Pro
    PS4 EU | Aldmeri Dominion
    Fire mage | Dark Elf | Veteran
    Master Crafter
  • Peder0210
    Peder0210
    Sure. Add me; Flkj1525. Just returning to the game today XD. Don't have a guild yet, but we can try to find one together
  •  Red_Mosquito
    You're welcome to join the Sacrificial Warriors. We cater for all levels and playing styles. We have crafters of all
    Types if you need help with gear as well.

Leave me your PSN if you're interested and I'll get you an add sent :)
  • FuzzyDunlop81
    You're welcome to join the Sacrificial Warriors. We cater for all levels and playing styles. We have crafters of all
    Types if you need help with gear as well.

Leave me your PSN if you're interested and I'll get you an add sent :)

FuzzyDunlop81