The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Unanswered questions

KimberlyannKitsuragi
Caldwell is alive?!

What happens to everyone else since you never see them?

Did everyone escape Coldharbor?
Feel free to add me. I'm part of the Gummy Guars PC/Mac NA server. Master crafter and working on getting 9 traits on everything
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Depends on the people. The Dark Elf explorers in EP made it out. As did Bumnog, Skordo, Lady Laurent and Stibbons from DC. Haven't encountered Telenger again yet so unsure what happened to him.
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • wayfarerx
    wayfarerx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Meri20098 wrote: »
    Caldwell is alive?!
    Why would he be dead, or, well more dead, whatever?
    What happens to everyone else since you never see them?
    They show up all over the place for the most part. Check out the various DLCs.
    Did everyone escape Coldharbor?
    Mostly, and again the DLCs directly address or hint at what happens after the main quest.

@wayfarerx - PC / North America / Aldmeri Dominion
  • EleonoraCrendraven
    EleonoraCrendraven
    ✭✭✭
    Caldwell is alive?!

Nothing can stop Cadwell the lunatic. Not with that pot on his head and with his chicken-companion, Honor ;)
  • KimberlyannKitsuragi

Nothing can stop Cadwell the lunatic. Not with that pot on his head and with his chicken-companion, Honor ;)

HA I LOVE YOU!!

Edited by KimberlyannKitsuragi on September 9, 2016 5:19PM
    Feel free to add me. I'm part of the Gummy Guars PC/Mac NA server. Master crafter and working on getting 9 traits on everything