The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PS4 - Race Around Windhelm - Win FREE Tempering Alloys!

GoodFella146
GoodFella146
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm not really sure where to post this, so I'm throwing it here (mods feel free to move it wherever it might belong).....

Come to the Race Around Windhelm event tonight, hosted by Aldmeri Nation! Win FREE Tempering Alloys simply by racing around Windhelm!

Event is at Windhelm; EP is 8 pm EST, AD is 8:30 pm EST
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You should say whether it's on NA or EU too.
    Guildmaster of Power With Numbers in PS4 NA Server's Aldmeri Dominion.
    Proud Founder of the Yaysay cult! DOWN WITH THE NAYSAY CULT!! #ToxicRemedy
  • Ghettokid
    Ghettokid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If its on EU theres nobody who can beat be. Im fastest man in tamriel.
  • GoodFella146
    GoodFella146
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ahhh yeah. It's NA. Apologies EU
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

In that case I may show up if I remember to lol it's a good chance to show my Darkstride stuff ;)

By the way, what are the rules for this race, if any?
    Edited by UltimaJoe777 on September 6, 2016 9:07PM
  • GoodFella146
    GoodFella146
    ✭✭✭✭✭

In that case I may show up if I remember to lol it's a good chance to show my Darkstride stuff ;)

It's pretty simple. We say go, then you follow the track until the end. Whoever is first across, wins! It's not possible to shortcut or anything because if you're familiar with Windhelm, there's a city guard wall up top which has large barriers.

Hope to see you there!

P.S. Don't forget the traders! I've been randomly posting 5k Tempering Alloys in our shop since yesterday.
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

It's pretty simple. We say go, then you follow the track until the end. Whoever is first across, wins! It's not possible to shortcut or anything because if you're familiar with Windhelm, there's a city guard wall up top which has large barriers.

Hope to see you there!

P.S. Don't forget the traders! I've been randomly posting 5k Tempering Alloys in our shop since yesterday.

Ok so the course is that wall you race on in that one quest, got it. But what I meant was like rules on ability usage, such as Bolt Escape and Rapid Maneuver.

Oh and this may need rescheduling if the PSN Maintenance currently going on is not concluded by the time your race is set to begin as those not in-game right now cannot login.
    Edited by UltimaJoe777 on September 6, 2016 10:30PM
  • GoodFella146
    GoodFella146
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah we'll see how maintenance messes it up. We'll discuss abilities and stuff at the event.
  • GoodFella146
    GoodFella146
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well I'll update this thread with a rescheduling due to the unannounced PSN maintenance.
  • carljokl
    carljokl
    ✭✭✭
    This sounds intriguing. It could be fun but I don't know how likely I would be to win. If someone has a plethora of champion points and has pumped them into movement speed and attributes in stamina. All my EP characters are still quite low level.

I am picturing: Beomax from Big Hero Number 6 "...I am not fast..."
    My Characters

Xargothius: Breton - JOAT / Magsorc | Orchid the Fair: Orismer - Crafter / Heavy Tank | Voneri Vox: Dunmer - Magplar Healer | Rexorgiana: Imperial - Temptress / Magblade
    Phirkius: Altmer - MagSorc | Rexorigus: Imperial - Med Tank / StamKnight | Sven Svedishchef: Nord - Provisioner / Stamplar | Finds-All-Fungi: Argonian - Alchemist/ Stamblade
    Emerald-Wild-Guard: Bosmer - Wyrd / StamSorc | Nates Datum Festi: Imperial - Light Tank / StamKnight | Magnolia Desert-Blossom: Redguard - 2 Handed Stamplar | Shadow-Softpaw: Khajiit - StamBlade
    Sorcerer | Dragon Knight | Templar | Night Blade
  • GoodFella146
    GoodFella146
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Event is in about 15 minutes. We have EP and AD versions of the event.