Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cyrodiil PvE, PvP and skills question.

117Dios
117Dios
✭✭✭
Hello everyone, as I mentioned in the title I have three questions.

Premise: I play on PC EU

1. What are the best campaigns to get a better PvE experience in Cyrodiil? I'd like to know the best for each alliance. My guess for Ebonheart is the 7 days resources-only, since I found it with a low player base and mostly conquered by EP

2. What is/are the best campaign(s) for the most "balanced" pvp and which are the least? By balanced I just mean that none of the three factions have an abnormal amount of land conquered, so the battles would be pretty unpredictable.

3. How do skills level up? I know I just need to have them in the bar, but if I have, let's say, 4 skills already maxed out and a 5th one still leveling up, does all the exp that I get go into that skill?

Thank you all in advance.

Best Answers

• DHale
    DHale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. The least populated server will the best PVE. Generally EP is the most populated faction on every platform i have seen so you have a good chance.

2. That is subjective and will change in every campaign time of day and even day of the week. If you need more specifics then you will need to ask the players playing on those campaigns.

3. Skills level when on your bar (the active one) and you earn xp. killing things or turning in quests or discovering new areas. Also say you are leveling bow the more bow skills on your active bar the more you level up and the faster you level. If you have two weapons bow again and two handed axe and you turn in a quest or kill things on the bow bar the two hander will not level. Only the weapon and skills on the active or turn in bar will level. Hopefully that was clear and concise enough.
    Sorcerna, proud beta sorc. RIP April 2014 to May 31 2016 DArk Brotherhood. Out of retirement for negates and encases. Sorcerna will be going back into retirement to be my main crafter Fall 2018. Because an 8 k shield is f ing useless. Died because of baddies on the forum. Too much qq too little pew pew. 16 AD 2 DC. 0 EP cause they bad, CP 2300 plus 18 level 50 toons. NA, PC, Grey Host#SORCLIVESMATTER actually they don’t or they wouldn’t keep getting nerfed constantly.
    Answer ✓
  • AntMan100673
    AntMan100673
    ✭✭✭
    Champion Points are account wide so if you have 200 CP's all of your characters have 200 CP's (even if they're below level 50). If you gained a CP on character A to get to 201 and then switch to character B they would have 201
    EU - EP - Dunmer - Dragonknight - Magicka DPS - CP160

GT: AntMan100673
    Answer ✓
  • 117Dios
    117Dios
    ✭✭✭
    DHale wrote: »
    1. The least populated server will the best PVE. Generally EP is the most populated faction on every platform i have seen so you have a good chance.

2. That is subjective and will change in every campaign time of day and even day of the week. If you need more specifics then you will need to ask the players playing on those campaigns.

3. Skills level when on your bar (the active one) and you earn xp. killing things or turning in quests or discovering new areas. Also say you are leveling bow the more bow skills on your active bar the more you level up and the faster you level. If you have two weapons bow again and two handed axe and you turn in a quest or kill things on the bow bar the two hander will not level. Only the weapon and skills on the active or turn in bar will level. Hopefully that was clear and concise enough.

Hi sorry but I forgot a question in my original post.

Do you also know if champion points "stack"? I mean: if I have 2 characters, both with 200 CP level, do I have 400 CP across all my characters?
  • 117Dios
    117Dios
    ✭✭✭
    Champion Points are account wide so if you have 200 CP's all of your characters have 200 CP's (even if they're below level 50). If you gained a CP on character A to get to 201 and then switch to character B they would have 201

So I basically have an account-wide experience bar that my toons share and the maximum level is 531, and not 531 for each alt. Thank you a lot