Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Efficient Gold Making For Solo Player

TurnX2k2
TurnX2k2
I am curious what the most efficient way to make some gold would be for a solo player? I am CP 200, not part of any guilds, and have maxed Clothing and Blacksmithing. I am also a ESO+ subscriber, so I have access to all the DLC.
  • wayfarerx
    wayfarerx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    • Farm and sell alchemy mats. Harder to do without a guild trader but still possible.
    • Level up legerdemain and thieves guild, then steal and fence as many high quality items as you can in a day.
    • Quest and vendor everything, seriously you'll end up with quite a bank account doing this.
    • Steal enormous amounts of provisioning ingredients (easy to do around the docks in big cities), craft a bunch of food (with the 4x provisioning passives) then vendor it.
    • Farm rare motifs and sell them (again harder without a guild trader).

Probably more I'm not thinking of...
    @wayfarerx - PC / North America / Aldmeri Dominion
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do low level equipment writs on a high level character. You get scaled gold and exp, and the mats are much cheaper, plus a stack of mats goes a long way with an L1 or L2 level writ.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    Do low level equipment writs on a high level character. You get scaled gold and exp, and the mats are much cheaper, plus a stack of mats goes a long way with an L1 or L2 level writ.

Aye very true, I do writs almost daily on 6 chars, most of which are max level, 2 are fully maxed on making stuff and net 100k+ per week, plus a nice mix of gold mats.
    Once I was a lamb, playing in a green field. Then the wolves came. Now I am an eagle and I fly in a different universe.

Been taking heads since TeS 3 Morrowind..

Been enjoying PvP tears since 2014

LvL 50 - Dragon Knight EP [PC-EU] = Illuvutar = Ex The Wabbajack = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Legendary Blades = Evil Ninja/Dueller = (StamBlade)
    LvL 50 - Sorcerer DC [PC-EU] = Daemon Lord = (Mag Sorc)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Khal-Bladez = (Mag DK)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Tenakha Khan = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Templar DC [PC-EU]] = Blades The Disgruntled = (Stamplar)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Ghost Blades = (Assassin)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Malekith The Shadow = (Mag NB)
    LvL 50 - Warden DC [PC-EU] = Crimson Blades = (Stamden)

Guild Master of The Bringers Of The Storm.
    Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

Anook Page anook.com/shadow2kk

Been playing since Beta and Early Access

• Emma_Overload
    Emma_Overload
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Make yourself a "grinding suit" of armor with only the Prosperous trait, then find a good spot to kill mobs where they respawn fast. I make 1K gold per 2 minute loop of the public dungeon in Deshaan... that's 30K per hour!
    #CAREBEARMASTERRACE
  • Hutch679
    Hutch679
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wayfarerx wrote: »
    • Farm and sell alchemy mats. Harder to do without a guild trader but still possible.
    • Level up legerdemain and thieves guild, then steal and fence as many high quality items as you can in a day.
    • Quest and vendor everything, seriously you'll end up with quite a bank account doing this.
    • Steal enormous amounts of provisioning ingredients (easy to do around the docks in big cities), craft a bunch of food (with the 4x provisioning passives) then vendor it.
    • Farm rare motifs and sell them (again harder without a guild trader).

Probably more I'm not thinking of...

Normal trials. Tons of gold selling trial armor/wep/jewelry pieces.
  • TurnX2k2
    TurnX2k2
    Thanks for all the great suggestions! I think for now I am going to stick with working through quests on the silver/gold zones and keeping up with the daily writs. This way I can make some gold but also work on upping my CP.