The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Why can't I get PVP quests in home campaign?

Actually_Goku
Actually_Goku
✭✭✭✭
Hey guys,

Changed my home campaign about 3 campaign resets ago, I don't have a guest campaign, and I still haven't got any Cyrodiil quests. Anyone know why this would be?

Best Answer

• Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Have you got any of the quests on that character before?

You have to finish the tutorial quests(if you didn't first choose to skip them)in order to get the repeatables.

On one of my characters I thought I had done them but wasn't getting the quests. After a ton of running around I found that only did enough to get me to alliance rank 2 for rapids, and had not completed the tutorial quests. I had to pick up where I left off which was the repair seige quest at the siege target practice area. Then follow the rest of the quests to the scroll, then back to base...

If you can't pick up the repeatable quests I would follow the tutorial trail and see if you are missing some of the tutorials. If that isn't the issue please disregard.
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs
    Answer ✓
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you have any campaign quests at all? The game doesn't see a difference between quests for home or guest, so if you have any PvP quests, they will work in both a home and guest campaign.