Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Alchemy Reagent Prices?

JonsieMcJones
JonsieMcJones
Soul Shriven
Hello all~

So I'm quite new, first character is at... 18? Anyway! I was wondering what the general base price to sell an individual alchemy reagent is? What would/have you pay/paid? I'm planning on selling in stacks of 5, looking to make gold for a mount lol!

Anyway, thanks in advance!
  • Reorx_Holybeard
    Reorx_Holybeard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unfortunately the price not only varies from server to server but from time to time as well. Some reagents will go for very cheap (5gp) while others much higher (1000gp or higher). You can ask chat for a price check and someone will usually give you an approximate number, or you can simply visit a few popular traders and see what price everything is being sold at.
    Reorx Holybeard -- NA/PC
    Founder/Admin of www.uesp.net -- UESP ESO Guilds
    Creator of the "Best" ESO Build Editor
    I'm on a quest to build the world's toughest USB drive!
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What platform / region are you on @JonsieMcJones ?
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello all~

So I'm quite new, first character is at... 18? Anyway! I was wondering what the general base price to sell an individual alchemy reagent is? What would/have you pay/paid? I'm planning on selling in stacks of 5, looking to make gold for a mount lol!

Anyway, thanks in advance!

Shop the Kiosks, you will get an idea of what they sell for, unit price wise. At lower qtys, you can increase the unit price somewhat.

However, if your looking for an easy way to make gold, the Legerdemain can get you there in an hour or two.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Bryanonymous
    Bryanonymous
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Check guild kiosks is the best advice for anyone who is not in trade guilds and on PC with master merchant.
  • Jazbay_Grape
    Jazbay_Grape
    ✭✭✭✭
    I sell just about every plant or whatever for 100 each (unless it's columbine), which must be on the low end, because they sell pretty much instantly. Columbine sells for 1,000 to 750 each.
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Columbine sells for 1,000 to 750 each.
    I feel sad for anyone willing to pay so much for something that grows everywhere. All you need to do is scout areas, bend and pick it up :).
    And btw. MM average 400 on PC EU is already very much for a single plant...

PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."