The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cold Habour's quest in the group dungeon

Calgary_Hockey
I am trying to get to the point where a quest is but I have to confront a few strong creatures. They killed me in a few seconds.

Would potion of invisibility work?
  • AntMan100673
    AntMan100673
    ✭✭✭
    It sounds like that group dungeon is too hard for you at present on your own. I'd suggest to do it with at least 1 other person or come back later.

An invisibility potion will allow you to run past an enemy
    EU - EP - Dunmer - Dragonknight - Magicka DPS - CP160

GT: AntMan100673
  • kip_silverwolf
    kip_silverwolf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Which platform & server are you on?
    If you're PC on the NA server, drop me a msg in-game. I have characters in all alliances, (many which have yet to do that dungeon). I'd be happy to come help you out. :)
    "I'm going to live forever..or at least die trying"

drunken Nord & Tamriel streaker since Arena

• Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am trying to get to the point where a quest is but I have to confront a few strong creatures. They killed me in a few seconds.

Are you talking about Village of the Lost or Vaults of Madness? Village of the Lost can be done solo by an experienced player with a decent build, but going in with 2 will make it a lot quicker and easier. Vaults of Madness cannot be soloed. It is designed for 4 players, although you can get by with 2 or 3 really good players. Even if you invis to get the quest, you will not be able to complete the quest solo.
  • Browiseth
    Browiseth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    it's probably the group dungeon
    meant for groups
    skingrad when zoscharacters:
    • EP - M - Strikes-with-Arcane - Argonian Stamina Sorc - lvl 50 - The Flawless Conqueror/Spirit Slayer
    • EP - F - Melina Elinia - Dunmer Magicka Dragonknight - lvl 50
    • EP - F - Sinnia Lavellan - Altmer Warden Healer - lvl 50
    • EP - M - Follows-the-Arcane - Argonian Healer Sorcerer- lvl 50
    • EP - F - Ashes-of-Arcane - Argonian Magicka Necromancer - lvl 50
    • EP - M - Bolgrog the Sinh - Orc Stamina Dragonknight - lvl 50
    • EP - F - Moonlight Maiden - Altmer Magicka Templar - lvl 50
    • EP - F - Maxine Cauline - Breton Magicka Nightblade - lvl 50
    • EP - M - Garrus Loridius - Imperial Stamina Templar - lvl 50
    • EP - F - Jennifer Loridius - Imperial Necromancer tank - lvl 50
    PC/NA but live in EU 150+ ping lyfe
  • jedtb16_ESO
    jedtb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dagoth_Rac wrote: »

Are you talking about Village of the Lost or Vaults of Madness? Village of the Lost can be done solo by an experienced player with a decent build, but going in with 2 will make it a lot quicker and easier. Vaults of Madness cannot be soloed. It is designed for 4 players, although you can get by with 2 or 3 really good players. Even if you invis to get the quest, you will not be able to complete the quest solo.

^^this.

done village solo on a couple of toons.... not too difficult.

vaults is a different game, not managed to solo it..... yet.
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

^This. Vaults of Madness could maybe be soloed by a very experienced player with a good build, but there's one boss fight mechanic that makes me suspect otherwise (although I could be wrong). It's a group dungeon, and it's meant for a full group of 4, including a tank a healer and 2 DPS.

Village of the Lost, on the other hand, is a public dungeon, so it can be done solo or in groups. If you're not over-leveled it may be a challenge to do solo, but with experience and a decent build it's definitely doable. It's easier with others though.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

^^this.

I have never tried to solo Vaults. Isn't there a Harvester boss that does an unbreakable stun on one member of group? I do not see how a solo player would get past that, but as I said, I have never actually attempted it!
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

^^this.

I have never tried to solo Vaults. Isn't there a Harvester boss that does an unbreakable stun on one member of group? I do not see how a solo player would get past that, but as I said, I have never actually attempted it!
    That's exactly the mechanic that makes me think it's not possible to solo no matter how good you are. But I've never tried, so I could be wrong - maybe there's a way for a solo player to not die during that mechanic.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)