Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Where is the EP? XBOX NA

Curtdogg47
Curtdogg47
✭✭✭✭
Scourge used to be our home! And our home is being ransacked by Yellow and Blue! Lets unite EP and take back scourge!!!
  • tailedfox
    tailedfox
    Everyone's spread out, a lot of them are in chillrend right now, half are in haderus and a few in skull. I agree with just picking a campaign where we all can meet up but EP isn't really good with communication or working with other people they don't know -.-
  • Stoopid_Nwah
    Stoopid_Nwah
    ✭✭✭✭
    Playing in Scourge makes me look like the biggest idiot ever with how much I lag/freeze/dashboard and come back dead lol. So I tend to stick to the less populated campaigns.
  • Curtdogg47
    Curtdogg47
    ✭✭✭✭
    The lag has been better some days and bad some days. I tend to notice more lag while fighting AD groups. Which is interesting! While fighting DC groups there is occasional lag. Which I still question why the lag spikes are more common against AD?
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A question I ask myself every time I log in and PVP EP doesn't really PVP but I'm in Haderus and Skeleton Key
    Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.