The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Login Failed... Connection to server timed out...

Vereaux078
Vereaux078
✭✭
EU PS4 server has some issues. I was playing with some friends and we all got logged out by the server, we could get back in for less then 1 minute and again server kicked us out.

Login Failed... Connection to server timed out...

I am also not getting announcements, if I check on the NA PS4 server, it seems to work...

Greets,

MrV
  • IxxiKuro
    IxxiKuro
    ✭✭
    same issue, and lot of guildies reporting same as well
  • Zensonar
    Zensonar
    ✭✭✭
    Me too. NA server is working as normal. It's just the EU server that's not working for me.
  • TruthSeeker
    TruthSeeker
    ✭✭✭
    I have the same issue. NA Server is working properly, but the EU Server freezes or tries to login a character but fails and then sends me an 'unable to connect to server' message.
  • Riswa
    Riswa
    Me too. Just Euro server. Same thing. YOUR SERVER ISSUE IS NOT FIXED! Can not log into Euro server
  • Bobby_V_Rockit
    Bobby_V_Rockit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aaaaawe, i needs ma game!
  • Riswa
    Riswa
    It is not just some players Zenimax. It is everyone. No one can connect to the European Server. I know there are problems with Brexit but the European server management seems feckless as USA server is not so problematic.
  • Vereaux078
    Vereaux078
    ✭✭
    I am online now
  • Bobby_V_Rockit
    Bobby_V_Rockit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I also am on the line too