Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Jar jar merks

SameMeteor26
SameMeteor26
✭✭✭
What sets does jar jar merks use on his mag sorcerer?
  • Burning_Talons
    Burning_Talons
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No idea. But I bet when you get the notification for this comment you think it will be the anser. Well sir you are wrong sir you gain nothing.
  • DHale
    DHale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jar Jar plays a sorc about one out every 100 days but he streams daily on twitch tv where he will play his Templar then his Templar followed by his Templar.
    Sorcerna, proud beta sorc. RIP April 2014 to May 31 2016 DArk Brotherhood. Out of retirement for negates and encases. Sorcerna will be going back into retirement to be my main crafter Fall 2018. Because an 8 k shield is f ing useless. Died because of baddies on the forum. Too much qq too little pew pew. 16 AD 2 DC. 0 EP cause they bad, CP 2300 plus 18 level 50 toons. NA, PC, Grey Host#SORCLIVESMATTER actually they don’t or they wouldn’t keep getting nerfed constantly.
  • MaxwellC
    MaxwellC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    He's a good player for sure. I remember when I got Emp back in WB days man was he mad at me lol; people were mesaging me from his stream.
    不動の Steadfast - Unwavering
    XBL Gamer Tag - Maxwell
    XB1 Maxwell Crystal - NA DC CP 800+ Redguard Stamina DK
    XB1 Max Crystal - NA DC CP 800+ Brenton Magicka DK
    PC Maxwell-Crystal - NA DC - CP 200+ Brenton Magicka DK 「Retired」
    Band Camp statements: To state "But this one time I saw X doing X... so that justifies X" Refers to the Band camp statement.
    Coined by Maxwel
    l
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    GUAR
    Wild-Guar-in-Stonefalls.jpg

GUAR
    63b52c946767366050c58257f8aad755.jpg

MERKS

Jar Jar Merks? GUAR GUAR MERKS!
  • stevepdodson_ESO888
    stevepdodson_ESO888
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    He's a good player for sure. I remember when I got Emp back in WB days man was he mad at me lol; people were mesaging me from his stream.

Wow! Just Wow!
    How to add a comment about someone else while actually bragging about yourself...
  • MaxwellC
    MaxwellC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Stevepolkadotsb16_ESO Not exactly bragging about myself if I was I would've said something like "Yeah I got emp and killed him really quickly" when in fact when I had emp and saw him there were times he got away when I targeted him. This was before emp got nerf'd again so that's pretty impressive imo. You should take a step back and view the full picture before judging.. I don't know maybe ask me to elaborate before you go assuming something.
    不動の Steadfast - Unwavering
    XBL Gamer Tag - Maxwell
    XB1 Maxwell Crystal - NA DC CP 800+ Redguard Stamina DK
    XB1 Max Crystal - NA DC CP 800+ Brenton Magicka DK
    PC Maxwell-Crystal - NA DC - CP 200+ Brenton Magicka DK 「Retired」
    Band Camp statements: To state "But this one time I saw X doing X... so that justifies X" Refers to the Band camp statement.
    Coined by Maxwel
    l
  • SameMeteor26
    SameMeteor26
    ✭✭✭
    No idea. But I bet when you get the notification for this comment you think it will be the anser. Well sir you are wrong sir you gain nothing.

Exactly what I thought