The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Button smashing ? Vs Pressing the button once

WeylandLabs
WeylandLabs
✭✭✭✭✭
Im just wondering if im the only person that is sick of completely pressing my buttons to get my skills to work.

I understand that this is not a actual fighting game like Street Fighter or Mortal Kombat. But what i do not understand is why i have to constantly press my buttons for break out of a cc if im only ccd once. Even if its actually tested that he only ccd me one time in pvp ?

I really do not like beating up my controler, just to make the moves or skills activate. Is thier a resolution, and if i have to constantly mash my buttons id much rather purchase a modded controler to do it.

Which brings me to my next question, can i use a modded controler in this game ? I have not seen anybody bring this up on the ps4 forums ?
  • Dat_John
    Dat_John
    Aside from sparse latency issues my controller has been pretty responsive. Also think you may be in the wrong forum dude. ;) This is for guild recruitment.
  • WeylandLabs
    WeylandLabs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In lag its still responsive ? @Dat_John Also i pretty sure this is the right forums
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I only notice it on CC breaks. Mainly fear but I sort or k ow what you mean. Oh and bar swapping.
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Dat_John
    Dat_John
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/playstation-4-technical-support

You'll have a better time of it asking at the link provided. Good luck!
  • AlphaCrucis
    AlphaCrucis
    ✭✭✭
    Yep definitely wrong section of the forum to be posting this
    Australian, Aldmeri Dominion
    Altmer, Dragonknight (mag), Damage Dealer
    Brenton, Templar, Healer
    Bosmer, Nightblade (stam), Damage Dealer, PvP
    PS4, NA Server
    Guild Member Of: Brotherhood of Bogans