The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

WarMachine PS4 EU AD PvP Guild

Tyrac
Tyrac
✭✭
Hi all,

We are looking for highly active PvP'ers..

We are aspiring to run our raids in a millitary way..

We love to PvP and do this organised.. Follow the Crown always.. If you like to solo when in group this guild is not for you!

You must be on voicechat and use a mic.. In voice chat the crown will speak and only get important info from soldiers..

At the moment we are in Thornblade.. If needed well change this through vote.. <-- Scourge main now

When in Cyrodiil, you must be available for your guild and not run in random groups.. (if no guild group offcource do randoms)

We run Full group almost every night.. We aspire to run 2 full groups and coordinate to paint the map Yellow..

We are not a trading guild so gold donation is not required..

We do practice (not always) from 19:00 till 20:00 and PvP from 20:00 till late...

We are english speaking and AD

Warmachine >_<

If interested msg : AceBaran or Likingon
Edited by Tyrac on September 4, 2016 7:41PM
  • Tyrac
    Tyrac
    ✭✭
    Questions are welcome
    Edited by Tyrac on August 23, 2016 6:41AM
  • Tyrac
    Tyrac
    ✭✭
    We are now @ 56 and growing..

We still have open spots to run 2 full groups...
  • Tyrac
    Tyrac
    ✭✭
    We are @ 64

We still have open spots to run 2 full groups
  • Obliterate
    Obliterate
    ✭✭✭
    PSN: Craiglf95
  • Tyrac
    Tyrac
    ✭✭
    Hiya Buddy,

As soon as the maintanance is done ill add you !
  • Tyrac
    Tyrac
    ✭✭
    We have reached 70 members..

We want to reach 100 members so that we have 2 full groups every night and have backup ....

• Tyrac
    Tyrac
    ✭✭
    76 Going good :smiley:
  • Lolimsopro
    If you would like, send me an invite.
    Lol-Im-So-Pro
    Im loyal and always follow the crown.
    Im at work atm and will 100% forget your GTs.
    PSN: Lol-Im-So-Pro
    PS4 EU | Aldmeri Dominion
    Fire mage | Dark Elf | Veteran
    Master Crafter
  • Tyrac
    Tyrac
    ✭✭
    Just read it bud, gonna invite you in the morning..

Greetz AceBaran
  • Loonicz
    Loonicz
    Soul Shriven
    I would like an invite. Since I'm still a bit low lvl, I mostly support in PVP.
    PSN: wootdahall
  • Tyrac
    Tyrac
    ✭✭
    Allright u got it Loonicz..

We got 91 people.. still 9 spots free
  • Lolimsopro
    Tyrac wrote: »
    Just read it bud, gonna invite you in the morning..

Greetz AceBaran

Thanks
    PSN: Lol-Im-So-Pro
    PS4 EU | Aldmeri Dominion
    Fire mage | Dark Elf | Veteran
    Master Crafter
  • nikigwil
    nikigwil
    ✭✭✭
    Ooh me pls. nikigwil. Likingon is a friend am returning to thornblade as soon as azuras finishes :)
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi. I'm confused and have a question. Is your guild helping out in Scourge also? I thought I saw a Keep claimed with your guild name and 4 others with your guild name also in Scourge yesterday. Hence why I am confused. Please let me know if you are to. :) However I tried Thornblade. It still unplayable for me. But weird Scourge is. If however you do have members in Scourge whom I believe I saw yesterady. I wouldn't mind helping out. Many thanks.
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • Tyrac
    Tyrac
    ✭✭
    Hi guys,

I will invite you both. You are correct SerJustin19 we have made Scourge our main campaign through vote..

We are tired of the lag, que's, blue zergs, red zergs, 7 day and mostly weird Yellow tactics (Allesia bridge fights)..

We are gonna tryout Scourge for a while and see how it goes..
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you. Just word of warning. There will be more EP reinforcements to stop us. Hence why almost everyone left in the orginal Scourge. I have stayed 1+ year. So you will find red Zerg. If your the same person who I think you are from origial Scourge. Nothing changed. :) I stop by DC also. But only 4 today in DC Base. Most DC are always in IC. We also need keep defense. Just a concern. Thank you again.
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • Tyrac
    Tyrac
    ✭✭
    Thank you. Just word of warning. There will be more EP reinforcements to stop us. Hence why almost everyone left in the orginal Scourge. I have stayed 1+ year. So you will find red Zerg. If your the same person who I think you are from origial Scourge. Nothing changed. :) I stop by DC also. But only 4 today in DC Base. Most DC are always in IC. We also need keep defense. Just a concern. Thank you again.

Im AceBaran... Only played old Azura and thornblade...

We will be fine :)

• Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tyrac wrote: »

Im AceBaran... Only played old Azura and thornblade...

We will be fine :)

:) Hi AceBaran. I feel so odd lol. Your Guild name confuses me. I know another person who I was thinking of had the same name as your guild. Sorry for the confusion. That person with the same name however used to play in Old Scourge. Thanks for clarifying. I Justin also. Sorry again.
  • Tyrac
    Tyrac
    ✭✭
    Nikigwil you have 5 guilds :)
  • nikigwil
    nikigwil
    ✭✭✭
    Have sorted it :)
  • nikigwil
    nikigwil
    ✭✭✭
    I have scourge as a guest on one character ill message when free to join in :)
  • Tyrac
    Tyrac
    ✭✭
    Good job buddy :)
  • nikigwil
    nikigwil
    ✭✭✭
    Will ppst in guild chat for an inv prob tomorrow :)