The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

back too crap.

DrkHunter86
DrkHunter86
✭✭✭
Its been what a week and the games back too constant crashing. In just the last hour zoses trash servers and poor maintenance has cost me 2vet ruins of mazatan runs (worst dungeon yet for gameplay and design imo) and two looming shadows boss fights. Getting real tired of this crap. When will they get there crap together. I'm banking on never. Justgonna be another game with so much unfulfilled potential because of another cheap and money hungry company well guess whose not paying into It anymore....This guy. Cancelled. My eso plus and will not buy anymore crowns or dlc untill zos owns up and finally does there job.
Edited by ZOS_CoriJ on September 6, 2016 8:19PM
  • DHale
    DHale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In before lock. I dont have any crashes. You need to be specific platform server etc rather than make sweeping statements that apply to a small group of people. That said you gotta fix the current bugs and quit making new ones on all platforms.
    Sorcerna, proud beta sorc. RIP April 2014 to May 31 2016 DArk Brotherhood. Out of retirement for negates and encases. Sorcerna will be going back into retirement to be my main crafter Fall 2018. Because an 8 k shield is f ing useless. Died because of baddies on the forum. Too much qq too little pew pew. 16 AD 2 DC. 0 EP cause they bad, CP 2300 plus 18 level 50 toons. NA, PC, Grey Host#SORCLIVESMATTER actually they don’t or they wouldn’t keep getting nerfed constantly.
  • DrkHunter86
    DrkHunter86
    ✭✭✭
    DHale wrote: »
    In before lock. I dont have any crashes. You need to be specific platform server etc rather than make sweeping statements that apply to a small group of people. That said you gotta fix the current bugs and quit making new ones on all platforms.

What part was a sweeping statement. I'm in the Xbox tech support forums.the so called fix they had lastedmere days and its back too crashing constantly. There servers are awfull and the maintenance is shotty at best. Its sad they either cant or don't know how too fix these issues. Either way I've lost all hope for this game. Likely only gonna get worse with the release of there gold edition.
  • DrkHunter86
    DrkHunter86
    ✭✭✭

And yes this will likely get locked as zos cant take the heat from people justly criticizing there game.
  • neville_bart0s
    neville_bart0s
    ✭✭✭

what content are you doing that isnt lagging or disconnecting??

I want to do whatever it is that you are doing. Every time I do VMA I get disconnected. Every time I PVP I get disconnected at least once every two hours, if I dare to return a bounty at southern highrock it is a dc 90% of the time. Trials are laggy, people get disconnected and often you end up with invisibile team mates that you cannot rez. its not just me either, I am always in guild chat and the majority of the people I play with who have all played since release on console have the exact same problem.

there was actually one crash yesterday in Haderus NA where everyone got kicked.
  • Khilseith
    Khilseith
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know how your having issues. This is the most stable I've ever seen the game since it came out. Given they released the smallest, most useless DLC ever. Which in my opinion was a good idea because it adds content for those who want it, even though you get nothing good from it, but it didn't destroy the games stability in the way every other DLC did. I mean, Orcinium is finally playable, or so it seems, so basically they just released two DLCs if you think about it. Thieves Guild is still cancer but it was the worst DLC anyway. Honestly, if they just fix the remaining issues and keep maintaining the game, I don't care if they add anything else. Because by now we all know what happens when they release a DLC bigger then SotH.
  • CapnPhoton
    CapnPhoton
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know how your having issues. This is the most stable I've ever seen the game since it came out. Given they released the smallest, most useless DLC ever. Which in my opinion was a good idea because it adds content for those who want it, even though you get nothing good from it, but it didn't destroy the games stability in the way every other DLC did. I mean, Orcinium is finally playable, or so it seems, so basically they just released two DLCs if you think about it. Thieves Guild is still cancer but it was the worst DLC anyway. Honestly, if they just fix the remaining issues and keep maintaining the game, I don't care if they add anything else. Because by now we all know what happens when they release a DLC bigger then SotH.

I'm not having issues either.

Make sure your router ports are mapped to your console name and mac address, and not an IP because sometimes routers do not assign the same IP to a device each time. I had issues, then I did this, now no more.
    Xbox One NA Aldmeri Dominion
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Its been what a week and the games back too constant crashing. In just the last hour zoses trash servers and poor maintenance has cost me 2vet ruins of mazatan runs (worst dungeon yet for gameplay and design imo) and two looming shadows boss fights. Getting real tired of this crap. When will they get there crap together. I'm banking on never. Justgonna be another game with so much unfulfilled potential because of another cheap and money hungry company well guess whose not paying into It anymore....This guy. Cancelled. My eso plus and will not buy anymore crowns or dlc untill zos owns up and finally does there job. I suggest everyone do the same if they want some change.

Hmmm.. I know you are having a tough time playing ESO, and I do feel sorry for you. I might be able to help but need further information from you:

1. Do you constantly bang your mouse/controller against the desk?
    2. Do you smash your face against the monitor/tv?

Sometimes if you do (1) or (2) the game will crash. Trust me I know :)

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• DrkHunter86
    DrkHunter86
    ✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    Its been what a week and the games back too constant crashing. In just the last hour zoses trash servers and poor maintenance has cost me 2vet ruins of mazatan runs (worst dungeon yet for gameplay and design imo) and two looming shadows boss fights. Getting real tired of this crap. When will they get there crap together. I'm banking on never. Justgonna be another game with so much unfulfilled potential because of another cheap and money hungry company well guess whose not paying into It anymore....This guy. Cancelled. My eso plus and will not buy anymore crowns or dlc untill zos owns up and finally does there job. I suggest everyone do the same if they want some change.

Hmmm.. I know you are having a tough time playing ESO, and I do feel sorry for you. I might be able to help but need further information from you:

1. Do you constantly bang your mouse/controller against the desk?
    2. Do you smash your face against the monitor/tv?

Sometimes if you do (1) or (2) the game will crash. Trust me I know :)

At least you didn't tell me too clear my drive cache and reboot. Apparently that fixes everything
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would check your router to see if the ports needed are set to be open for the game

https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1133/~/what-ports-do-i-need-to-open-to-access-the-game?

If you Google the maker and model number of your router and the word Ports you will find specific instructions on how to set these on your router.
    Edited by Nestor on August 31, 2016 5:16PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• DrkHunter86
    DrkHunter86
    ✭✭✭

Yes its better than it had been but tats really no excuse. Works great if you play when the servers are dead. During peak hours I and many friends crash consistently through the day. Either way I don't care anymore. I've hardly plaid since this post and with star wars online coming out for Xbox one do I really need eso?
  • Balibe
    Balibe
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes its better than it had been but tats really no excuse. Works great if you play when the servers are dead. During peak hours I and many friends crash consistently through the day. Either way I don't care anymore. I've hardly plaid since this post and with star wars online coming out for Xbox one do I really need eso?
    @DrkHunter86 ..... You have a link for the announcement of Star Wars Online coming out for the Xbox One
  • DrkHunter86
    DrkHunter86
    ✭✭✭
    Balibe wrote: »
    @DrkHunter86 ..... You have a link for the announcement of Star Wars Online coming out for the Xbox One

Yea so I meant star trek online lol. Sorry if I got your hopes up. Here's a link I you still want it. Sorry again...i feel lil a clam.

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/9956413
  • mistermutiny89
    mistermutiny89
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I put ESO down about two weeks after the dark brotherhood dlc.

Thought I'd creep back onto the forums to see if game performance had improved. It's bittersweet to see it still not fixed. More money in my wallet for other things... But also more time grinding on a hacked Pokemon Go watching trash tv when I can't sleep seeming as there are no decent games I haven't played on Xbox out at the moment.

Fix the damn game already zenimax! Will check to see how threads are after update 12. Although I'll stake my life that Tamriel One will break the game even further. Such a waste.
    Guild Leader : Defenders Of Miley
    XB1 EU
    EP | VR16 Breton NB -mistermutiny
    AD | VR16 Dunmer DK - Grigori
    AD | VR16 Altmer Sorcerer - Isvoleet
    AD | VR16 Imperial DK - Leonidas
    AD | VR16 Bosmer NB - Hood
    AD | VR16 Breton Templar - Dante
    AD | VR16 Redguard Sorcerer - Raiden
    AD | VR7 Khajiit Templar - Ike'ilyew
    DC | 160 Breton NB - Vergil

"Hmmm... Very convincing.. Does the illusion apply to.. Everywhere? Perhaps this one should have a moment alone in private to double check" - Razum'Dar
  • DrkHunter86
    DrkHunter86
    ✭✭✭
    I put ESO down about two weeks after the dark brotherhood dlc.

Thought I'd creep back onto the forums to see if game performance had improved. It's bittersweet to see it still not fixed. More money in my wallet for other things... But also more time grinding on a hacked Pokemon Go watching trash tv when I can't sleep seeming as there are no decent games I haven't played on Xbox out at the moment.

Fix the damn game already zenimax! Will check to see how threads are after update 12. Although I'll stake my life that Tamriel One will break the game even further. Such a waste.

Seems the servers are already strained I dour tamerial one will make it any better
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Definitely check your network connection, as my game is stable since the last patch. I used to have problems too but doing as @nestor states above helped.

The game us fussing on its network connections. Any drop / restricted packet and boom it out.
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • DrkHunter86
    DrkHunter86
    ✭✭✭
    Beardimus wrote: »
    Definitely check your network connection, as my game is stable since the last patch. I used to have problems too but doing as @nestor states above helped.

The game us fussing on its network connections. Any drop / restricted packet and boom it out.

I've checked all my networking and everything is good. I'm on an open bar via wired connection with a dl speed of 60 mbs and upload around 20 or 30. Every other game I play works with little too no hiccups. Bar was nat. I'm on a phone with predictive text. It can be annoying. But I believe its just server strain as the issue mainly occur during peak hours and yes it has gotten significantly better since the soth update but for a game I've dumped hundreds of dollars into thats not good enough for me. That said star trek online is out today for xbone and is 100% free too dl and play. So ill be giving that a try. With about 6 years of content it should be pretty good.