Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Haven't played in a while, where do I quest.

Nas
Nas
Soul Shriven
It's been a long time since I've played. The last time I got on I was a prestige 7 questing in Grahtwood. Now I've come back to start playing again and everyone where I quest is like level 160 and I'm a level 50 with 80 champion points? I don't even know what happened. So if I can't do the quests in Grahtwood anymore due to being a lower level know, where do I go? I've done every quest so far which has led me to Grahtwood. I'm lost. Help me.
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just keep questing there. You'll gain champ points pretty quickly that will bring you up to the same level as them
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • Nas
    Nas
    Soul Shriven
    Just keep questing there. You'll gain champ points pretty quickly that will bring you up to the same level as them

So I just stay there and quest? I keep getting my ass handed to me since I play solo, but I guess I can.
  • wayfarerx
    wayfarerx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    So it sounds like you're on an EP character if you were doing Veteran Level 7 Grahtwood. You should probably head back to the DC zones and clear out quests that you missed there, enemies in the silver zones vary in level from cp10 to cp140 I believe.

Also, any DLC zones you have access to will scale you up to cp160, making the challenge a bit more approachable. Come October everything everywhere will be scaled in that fashion so this problem will be going away altogether soon.
    Edited by wayfarerx on September 1, 2016 6:44PM
    @wayfarerx - PC / North America / Aldmeri Dominion
  • EleonoraCrendraven
    EleonoraCrendraven
    ✭✭✭
    I am doing stuff with my little one -11- up in Wrothgar. Gehts scaled up do cp160 and everythings fine.
    Should work for you, too.