Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Pricing Guide - Xbox - NA

Viveun
Viveun
✭✭✭
Hey folks! :)

So I've been thoroughly researching and working on this guide for a month and a half now. It's a sample of market sales averages across guilds in the heavy trading hubs of the Xbox NA community. I track the vast majority of in-game items with a few exceptions (craftable set pieces, research items, and siege equipment among them). I also include my personal recommendations on the majority of items, which may not always line up with the market average but result in successful sales based on my longstanding experience. The one area I don't offer specific recommendations is under set items. This is simply because I'd have to further breakdown each item by trait to even begin give an accurate evaluation. I find it better to leave only raw data in this category to give a rough idea of current buyer behavior.

Prices are usually updated once a week to keep up with market fluxuations. Thank you to all the wonderful feedback I've gotten from the community since I started this project! :)

www.esopricecheck.wordpress.com
  • AverageJo3Gam3r
    AverageJo3Gam3r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks so much for this. I'm sure it's a lot of work, but it's super useful!
  • Silverado
    Silverado
    ✭✭✭
    Dude you are awesome. Thanks soooo much for this. It's dang accurate for ps4 too as far as I can tell.
    Ps4 NA Aldmeri Dominion
    Wood Elf 310 CP
    Aldmeri Trading Co Guild

• Viveun
    Viveun
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the support guys! Several lists have been fully updated with the remainder pending tomorrow.
  • enogas
    enogas
    Soul Shriven
    i love this Price list and it has been very helpful so thank you. I know how much work that must take because i do something similar for myself on a smaller basis. i was wondering if i might offer a request. i was wondering if you had ever thought about adding a change from last week column on the spreadsheet. Because this is updated regularly we are not able to see what the last weeks prices were. Keeping last weeks Prices on there would be helpful. For example, this week you updated Alchemy's prices. I don't know if there are up or down from the last update. So keeping the previous week would help us spot trends or or even a column that has +/- from last update. Just a thought but again thank you for all the work.
  • Viveun
    Viveun
    ✭✭✭
    enogas wrote: »
    i love this Price list and it has been very helpful so thank you. I know how much work that must take because i do something similar for myself on a smaller basis. i was wondering if i might offer a request. i was wondering if you had ever thought about adding a change from last week column on the spreadsheet. Because this is updated regularly we are not able to see what the last weeks prices were. Keeping last weeks Prices on there would be helpful. For example, this week you updated Alchemy's prices. I don't know if there are up or down from the last update. So keeping the previous week would help us spot trends or or even a column that has +/- from last update. Just a thought but again thank you for all the work.

I have considered implementing a simple (+/-) column for weekly shifts to keep an eye on trends in buyer behavior, but I wasn't sure how useful that information would be on only a week-by-week basis. I've thought about perhaps just adding color coding (red/green) for items that have shown significant inflation/deflation over the past several weeks.

Thank you for the suggestion!
  • alexkdd99
    alexkdd99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Viveun wrote: »
    enogas wrote: »

I have considered implementing a simple (+/-) column for weekly shifts to keep an eye on trends in buyer behavior, but I wasn't sure how useful that information would be on only a week-by-week basis. I've thought about perhaps just adding color coding (red/green) for items that have shown significant inflation/deflation over the past several weeks.

Thank you for the suggestion!

I think simple green/red coding would be great. I use this guide pretty often as I like looking for good deals to resale. Anyone that ask about going prices I direct to your site
  • AverageJo3Gam3r
    AverageJo3Gam3r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it's too much work, adding the green/red isn't the biggest deal in the world. Selfishly, I'd rather you not burn out :smiley:

Most items are either very consistent in price (gold upgrade mats, flowers, bait, provisioning ingredients). Other items start high then cycle down to a steady price (motifs, new BoE sets when they're released).
  • benjamino613
    benjamino613
    ✭✭
    What does the weekly average column mean on the spreadsheet? Thx
  • Viveun
    Viveun
    ✭✭✭
    Decided not to add price change indicators for the time being. I forgot I'm 9 months preggo and babies have a way of taking up time or something.
    What does the weekly average column mean on the spreadsheet? Thx

This is just the most recent average price collected from the sales history of various guilds in major trading hubs. Weekly is probably a misnomer as the data is usually collected over a period of anywhere from 5 days to 3 weeks.

• AverageJo3Gam3r
    AverageJo3Gam3r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats! :)
  • Stoopid_Nwah
    Stoopid_Nwah
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is amazing! Thank you :smiley:!
  • bryanhaas
    bryanhaas
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pretty awesome, will be telling all my guild mates about this.
    PS4 NA AD GM formerly known as GM of "The Children of the Void"

9 trait crafter I do all the things (Yes I mean ALL the things ;0).

Price list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FTV7ACtmEpQQwsEiHVcrBxC0zKaj6LKvc3An7dGG2t0/edit?usp=sharing
    Youtube: MaulochBaal https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRav05_8nWGvlTrfBBefaEw/featured
  • Pandorii
    Pandorii
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OP, this is incredible! You deserve an awesome! I will definitely send people over when they ask me "how much does X sell for?" I'm on PS4, and the prices you suggest are similar to ours.

Update 12 will probably shock the economy, but I'm sure you already have a pretty good idea what will happen to prices of things. My speculation: abundance of cr 160 mats will make the price drop slightly. Prices will rise on alchemy reagents because of their rarity, but it'll stabilize a little since less people will need potions to run trials since trials no longer drop BoE loot. If anything, I think reagants are being artificially inflated. Gold tempers will probably increase for a little while, as people try to gold out their new armor, but eventually stabilize again. Order of the Hour, Minotaur and Dro' Mathra motifs are reaching their lowest value and will increase slightly as it becomes harder to find people to run this content with. The three new motifs will be only artificially expensive upon release, but will settle at quite low prices in a few weeks, something like xivkyn and mercenary motif prices.
  • Viveun
    Viveun
    ✭✭✭
    Site updated. :smiley:
    Pandorii wrote: »
    Update 12 will probably shock the economy, but I'm sure you already have a pretty good idea what will happen to prices of things. My speculation: abundance of cr 160 mats will make the price drop slightly. Prices will rise on alchemy reagents because of their rarity, but it'll stabilize a little since less people will need potions to run trials since trials no longer drop BoE loot. If anything, I think reagants are being artificially inflated. Gold tempers will probably increase for a little while, as people try to gold out their new armor, but eventually stabilize again. Order of the Hour, Minotaur and Dro' Mathra motifs are reaching their lowest value and will increase slightly as it becomes harder to find people to run this content with. The three new motifs will be only artificially expensive upon release, but will settle at quite low prices in a few weeks, something like xivkyn and mercenary motif prices.

I agree with all these speculations. I'm curious to find out if overland set pieces will drop in area-specific treasure chests. If so, I assume we'll see a new market emerge for treasure maps (which has largely been an extinct market). I'm also interested to see where key frags (IC trophies) end up at. We're seeing a huge spike in prices of the lower trophies (planar/legion) as people are looking to stockpile for WGT/ICP jewelry.

One thing's for sure, prices are going to be a hot mess for at least the first few weeks while things stabilize.
  • BlanketFort
    BlanketFort
    ✭✭✭✭
    This. This is exactly what I was looking for! Can't wait to get off work so I can re-list everything! Apparently, I've been selling things way way way way below the usual price range (like... over the weeks, I must have sold over 20 Kutas for 3-5k ea. people buy those for more than that?) I'm terribly inexperienced when it comes to trade and have just been doubling the game-depicted value of items. Your list is going to help me tremendously! Thanks for putting you time into this ;)

I do have a question, there are some items that are listed as stacks (2k-5k per stack), how much exactly is a stack? 100? 50? 25? I'm completely lost and would be grateful for someone to point me in the right direction :)
  • AverageJo3Gam3r
    AverageJo3Gam3r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @BlanketFort a stack is the maximum value allowed in the inventory before it starts a new stack. For most things, it's 200. So if you have 205 soul gems or dwarven ingots, you'll have a stack of 200 and another stack of 5 in your inventory. Some things, like potions and food, only stack to 100 tho.
  • bryanhaas
    bryanhaas
    ✭✭✭✭
    This. This is exactly what I was looking for! Can't wait to get off work so I can re-list everything! Apparently, I've been selling things way way way way below the usual price range (like... over the weeks, I must have sold over 20 Kutas for 3-5k ea. people buy those for more than that?) I'm terribly inexperienced when it comes to trade and have just been doubling the game-depicted value of items. Your list is going to help me tremendously! Thanks for putting you time into this ;)

I do have a question, there are some items that are listed as stacks (2k-5k per stack), how much exactly is a stack? 100? 50? 25? I'm completely lost and would be grateful for someone to point me in the right direction :)

Kutas on PS4 usually are around 8-10k generally closes to 8k. last I checked. Gotta love the 900 gold per namira's rot.

Price list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FTV7ACtmEpQQwsEiHVcrBxC0zKaj6LKvc3An7dGG2t0/edit?usp=sharing
    Youtube: MaulochBaal https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRav05_8nWGvlTrfBBefaEw/featured
  • BlanketFort
    BlanketFort
    ✭✭✭✭
    @BlanketFort a stack is the maximum value allowed in the inventory before it starts a new stack. For most things, it's 200. So if you have 205 soul gems or dwarven ingots, you'll have a stack of 200 and another stack of 5 in your inventory. Some things, like potions and food, only stack to 100 tho.

Awesome, thanks :)
  • Viveun
    Viveun
    ✭✭✭
    Yep, that's correct. Keep in mind that getting the highest value out of your stack usually requires breaking the stack down into smaller sizes (such as 10/25/50).

It's going to be a minute before I get the website updated since my toddler shattered the hinges on my laptop and ripped the charging port out. But, in the meantime, I am hosting a 1 million gold giveaway for the Xbox NA community. :blush:
  • Kyye
    Kyye
    ✭✭✭
    Absolute must have for ANYBODY using guild traders. Where can I sign up for this contest?
    XBL GT: CWB Hempire
    Bright moons guide your steps.
  • Viveun
    Viveun
    ✭✭✭
    Kyye wrote: »
    Absolute must have for ANYBODY using guild traders. Where can I sign up for this contest?

Thanks! There is a link on the website with a form. ;)
  • Viveun
    Viveun
    ✭✭✭
    Hey y'all, just wanted to announce that there is officially an ESO Price Check app on the android market. :smiley:
  • bryanhaas
    bryanhaas
    ✭✭✭✭
    So this motivated me to start doing a similar thing for guildies on PS4. There is not anywhere near as much effort as you have put into yours (I just track my sales).

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FTV7ACtmEpQQwsEiHVcrBxC0zKaj6LKvc3An7dGG2t0/edit?usp=sharing